Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hyperion

Pkable In Any Map?

so if i get this right u can change ur char to be able to be pked and pk in any map by presseing for axample p ?????or how does it work PLZ explain

i heard that a mod can turn you so you can be pked anywhere. for events, and maybe if ur naughty. Id like more details too tho.

a command #pwnme to make urself pwnable would be nice too

edit: lvl3 mod

Edited by shasso

If the event happens, your status on the server will be that of an animal.

That means you can be attacked by other players.

If your status on the server is that of an animal, wouldn't that affect other code ? I mean make monsters not attack you, or affect other thigns ?

Anyway it would be nice if you could do that to yourself (temporary !) so you could fight/train anywhere.

hey... why not limit the harvestable resources coming into the game by making all mines pk? that should raise the price on items ;)

who needs a bodyguard? =)

If your status on the server is that of an animal, wouldn't that affect other code ? I mean make monsters not attack you, or affect other thigns ?

Anyway it would be nice if you could do that to yourself (temporary !) so you could fight/train anywhere.

thats actually a good idea, i mean, its not as if you could use it to cheat, since you are just as wournable as in a PK map, and even if u turned urself to PK, it wouldnt mean that you could attack players that are non-pk, kinda like in diablo2 ;)

I want to ask a different question - can this code somehow be merged with the NPC scripting to create people you can talk to, trade with, as well as kill? If it can, then I can see interesting uses... NPC political figures can be assassinated, NPC guards can trade and gamble, criminals could be set loose on the EL population, etc. (all storylines, of course...)

-Lyn-

I want to ask a different question - can this code somehow be merged with the NPC scripting to create people you can talk to, trade with, as well as kill? If it can, then I can see interesting uses... NPC political figures can be assassinated, NPC guards can trade and gamble, criminals could be set loose on the EL population, etc. (all storylines, of course...)

-Lyn-

Yes, NPC scripting can change the PK flag :rolleyes:

well at least thnx for the info u could give me....:rolleyes: hope the morderators and developers give more info about that quik cause i like the idea

lol but what happens when some n00b with bad fps clicks on you accidentally ;)

theres a problem U cant trade with a Pkble person then u just attack... Noobs always try to trade alot ;) RIp

theres a problem U cant trade with a Pkble person then u just attack... Noobs always try to trade alot ;) RIp

even better.

lol but what happens when some n00b with bad fps clicks on you accidentally ;)

like harvesting bears =)

It's a moderator command, It changes their name to yellow(red?) when you can PK them.