Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Klutz1

Armed Goblins

I think there should be armed goblins in more than just 1 pk cave. Like somewhere thats not pk...I always get killed when i try to train there.

I think there should be armed goblins in more than just 1 pk cave. Like somewhere thats not pk...I always get killed when i try to train there.

Then don't train on them.

Agreed, same for chimeran wolfes, *none* of monsters in game (maybe except ogres) are made such

great way, these are EL masterpiece so why hide them in some almost forgotten and not available for

everyone places?

Regards.

I say keep it in that pk cave. Bring diss. rings and a tele to votd ring or something if you get jumped. Besides, armed goblins are excellent experience due to them being in constant spawn there. So in exchange for having an almost continual amount of goblins available, it's alright to sacrifice some of your player-vs-player safety.

Guest Josra

i wana or wana try fighting them.

i have no chance against any pkers as im too low lvls. but

i agree that chimys and armeds need to be moved to a non pk map:)

Guest Bobbi

I agree too, at a certain a/d lvl the best monsters for you are armed gobs...and it's toooooo risky to fight in there...

I know it's not against the rules for others to pk you when training...but it's not nice. Usually people don't pk others that are training...and today i saw geoh...he just came in to kill weaker players who were training and harvesting...so i managed to escape him twice :blink:

But when someone bigger than him comes to "train" on humans....he runs away :D

I think there should be armed goblins in more than just 1 pk cave. Like somewhere thats not pk...

I agree with Klutz. There should be more places for these monsters and they should not be PK-areas.

They're in PK area. Deal with it.

Actually, most areas where there are high level monsters, such as the Ruins of Tirnym, are pretty vacant. More often, people go to Kilarian Feilds or the White Stone City arena for PK'ing, not Teraji Desert, the Nordcardn Goblin Cave, or Tirnym. Mostly beacuse of the high level monsters, or beacuse they take way too long to get to and have no steady influx. I researched in Kilarian Feilds for 15 minutes once, and nothing bad happened.

Summary: Pick slow (less than 300 people) days for training.

I know that they are in a PK-area and I am dealing with it!

But that is not my point, the *suggestion* is to make the armed goblins appear in more places, possibly new places. These new areas should not be PK in my opinion.

I have never seen a Armored Goblin just a art pic of one on the cave of that cave i got from elrocks

Wait...are Armed and Armor Goblins the same or are Armed Goblins just have a dagger or something?

Yea the normal goblins couldn't get any simplier*walks by a goblin with no pants*......*runs away*

Yea the normal goblins couldn't get any simplier*walks by a goblin with no pants*......*runs away*

That would actually require way more details than a simple pair of pants. Especially for the males, but I think all basic gobs are male.

I know that they are in a PK-area and I am dealing with it!

But that is not my point, the *suggestion* is to make the armed goblins appear in more places, possibly new places. These new areas should not be PK in my opinion.

Alright. In exchange for making gob cave non-pk, I say you make any area that spawns ogres a PK area. :) (I don't actually support this idea, but you'll see how little chaos now can change to big chaos later).