Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bradleybradley

Goody Goody...

Hi all, temporarily being a good guy for awhile so I don't piss too many people off, and I dont want people i'm training with to get a bad name just because they are training with me, so please, if you still have a grudge with me, don't get my partner. I will not bag take for awhile, I will return everything, I'll just be like most good guys in the game for awhile. I know it's wrong to be nice just for this, but oh well, please respect atleast my partners, that's all I ask for. I don't mind being hated, but I wish never to spread that hate onto good friends. Thanks!!!

Bradly, why are you wasting your time on the forums when you could be out in EL, actually being a nice person? And permenently is always better than temporarily.

Guest Anchesenamon

Let me guess: strongest player when saw you and other person training were killing both so now you have no one to train because everyone are afraid to get killed. If you only can be nice to receive some good you are evil and false person and everyone should kill you on sight. :D:D :lol: B):P:)

Well if ya dont change that attitude"I will be nice for now" till i can kill you i gonna kill you for sure. Dont forget to check your bags at the door!!

lol. NO no no. I can be a dick, but I am only not gonna take bags for awhile so everyone won't see me as that much of a dick, because I don't want my rep to rub off on other people. That's all. It's pk, it's legal to kill people. I know that, but eventhough I'm evil, I'm not that evil to let it rub onto someone else. That's not cool. I still have my principles.

?? some serial killer says he wont kill anyone for about a month...believe him? no...

lmao thats the stupidest post i have ever seen :unsure:

I still have my principles.

That sounds almost contredicting.

Edited by Hazor

principals, haha.

hows about you stop being evil AND stop being a dick?

people will like you more...perhaps that's why you waste your time playing EL.

Too big of a cock in real life to actually have friends.

My reason is i'm married and my balls are staked to my livingroom floor. i only get unchained once a day to go to work and school.