Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TUX_

Join party option

OK it will be real nice if in the near future there could be and option to join a party up to 6 members , so u will have to fight and heal use magic and help each others during the fight, that can be usefull with powerfull monsters, and with each monster defeted the party will get all XP but in a share maner, if u fight the monster alone u will get more xp but it will be much dificult. AS more joins ur party the better ur chances are to defeat it. and the loot will be spilted among all, but if there is a special item the leader of the party should decide who is gona take it or and random option could be implemented. Also this will help in interaction between the people in eternal lands. (sorry if my spellin is bad) :roll:

yes this would be nice but there would be big upsets cuz if there is a special item it is more then likely the leader is going to take it for him self and anyways battles are easy enough already and this is a bit (just a bit) like my horse Idea where they help out (not in combat) but just help out

OK it will be real nice if in the near future there could be and option to join a party up to 6 members:

Like i said before for the future! it will be nice to group and help each other. :P

Thanks for the complimet of mi avatar :)

Good idea! Many mini games have this feature, but not very many MMORPG do...

XENIMUS www.xenimus.com had it

whihc I feel is the best example (you people with broadband can d/l the game a quick second and check it out) I don't like how you type the shit to join though...

yeah parties would be cool... i used to play a lot od Darkages (www.darkages.com) and their party system worked really well...exp was lower but shared between each member... if there was too big a gap in player levels then the lower levels got no expreience (to prevent ppl leeching others up to high levels)....

also in darkages, when u died your teammates could resurrect you so you dont lose all u'r stuff.... they had 30 seconds to stand next to u and use a special potion before u died

hmm, resurrect...

maybe we could play on that...

what if its not you that dumped to "hell" but your "soul", so now you have to get out and find someone that are willing to resurrect/rescue your body. if this isnt done within x time you will not get all your items back. or if you just want to get back at playing you can go to one of the priests and have them return you back to life on the spot, but then you loose items like before...

I've got another idea. What if you die, your body'll get useless, you can't do anything but walk and talk. Your soul would be wandering somewhere on a non PvP map - it can't do anything either, it just wanders around a bit. Now, your body has got to find your soul again, by walking into it (you gotta find it first, maybe between dozens of other dead souls)