Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jadewolf

Compiling The New Cvs

Guest jadewolf

Ok I know I've started a few new threads here, but anyway hopefully I'll get this compiling sooner or later.

I'm runnign Dev-cpp latest version, downloaded the latest CVS, got the makefile and project file. I've reconfigured the makefile to include the.. umm.. include's directories. I can compile the code mostly then at the end when linking I get 501 errors.

This is the first few lines including the gcc flags etc.

Compiler: Default compiler

Executing make...

mingw32-make.exe -f "Makefile.win" all

g++.exe 3d_objects.o actor_scripts.o actors.o asc.o buddy.o cache.o colors.o console.o cursors.o dialogues.o draw_scene.o encyclopedia.o errors.o events.o filter.o font.o frustum.o gl_init.o hud.o ignore.o init.o interface.o items.o knowledge.o lights.o main.o manufacture.o map_io.o md2loader.o md5.o misc.o multiplayer.o new_actors.o new_character.o particles.o paste.o pathfinder.o reflection.o shadows.o sound.o spells.o stats.o text.o textures.o tile_map.o trade.o weather.o 2d_objects.o questlog.o pm_log.o keys.o elwindows.o widgets.o -o "Debug\EL.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -lSDL -lopengl32 -lxml2 -lSDL_net -lALut -lOpenAL32 -lvorbisfile -liberty

Warning: .drectve `%.*s' unrecognized

3d_objects.o(.text+0xb6c):3d_objects.c: undefined reference to `nasty_error_str'

3d_objects.o(.text+0xfe4):3d_objects.c: undefined reference to `cant_open_file'

3d_objects.o(.text+0xfec):3d_objects.c: undefined reference to `reg_error_str'

3d_objects.o(.text+0x122d):3d_objects.c: undefined reference to `cant_open_file'

3d_objects.o(.text+0x1235):3d_objects.c: undefined reference to `reg_error_str'

3d_objects.o(.text+0x1313):3d_objects.c: undefined reference to `corrupted_object'

3d_objects.o(.text+0x131b):3d_objects.c: undefined reference to `reg_error_str'

3d_objects.o(.text+0x16cb):3d_objects.c: undefined reference to `multiple_material_same_texture'

it carrys on like that through all the link files.

Any idea what I've done wrong.. what includes are missing/links that should or shouldn't be there?

I thought the cvs would compile without any modifications, obviously either I'm a more complete idiot at C than I thought (which is very difficult to think even less) or something is up with the code.

I made this thread so that ppl who may have the same problem could search for it easier.

Please help me :(

Thanks in advance.