Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jojohawk

Who's A Procrastinator, Not Me ;)

Haha, i should be working on an assignment and instead i'm sitting reading the el forum, haha , fun fun ;)

This is gonna kill me tomorrow as i'll be skipping my tutorials to finish it lol

hey anyone else a big procrastinator like me :lol:

I think i procrastinatinat far to much... should do home work.... play el instead.... ^^

I think i procrastinatinat far to much... should do home work.... play el instead.... ^^

Don't we all do that? xD

Oh darn, I just remembered I had Statistics homework... I should have done that earlier. ^.^

Yes, I'm a procrastinator, but only when I'm feeling lazy (which is 70% of the time). The other 30% I get things done extremely early and extremely well. Wait a second, why don't I do that all of the time? Oh yeah, it's that laziness factor.

I do. Like last night, I was playing EL. Then I was doing my homework on the day it was due. ^_^ Yes, woody, I DID have homework. :unsure:

I do. Like last night, I was playing EL. Then I was doing my homework on the day it was due. ^_^ Yes, woody, I DID have homework. :)

:) Why ask us to remind u to do homework if u won't do it anyways?!? :ph34r: But yea, I'm a procrastinator...I'm just far to lazy to do work that needs to be done right away...always wait till the last minute...

Don't we all do that? xD

actualy i kinda started doing mine... but then i procrastinate on el because im all like i wana level but id have to like walk over there and click this or that and blah blah blah

but im guna try to be less procrastinative (is that a word?)

procrastinating

Does that mean delaying the work u need to do to a later time? If so, I am teh master prosci... procra... procrastinator ;)

Procrastionationism...

I don't procrastinate - I just ignore the work altogether :lol:

i always procrastinate....

in fact i find that i'm fortunate to get my work done what so ever, even if it's been put off.. i just put it off and put it off and find little ways to get around to doing it later... my motto: i'll procrastinate later :blink: