Eternal Lands Official Forums
Platyna

Who Likes Me?

Do you like teh ebul Platyna?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like teh ebul Platyna?

• Yes.
    • No.

Just a little reminder: It is Offtopic Conversation section not Flames. If you want to flame, choose:

eternal-lands.com --> General --> Flames.

Regards.

That's not flaming. You don't want to see "teh flames." :) Please debate with me teh banned 0n3na. I'm awaiting those spam logs of mine, also.

The only thing I want from you is for you to stop being an ass to EVERY person.  A lot of them only disguise themselves to like you because they fear being banned over disliking the worst NH in EL history.  Hell, even some of your fellow NHs dislike you.  Don't you GET it?  I'd love to see Entropy, Roja, Learner, and others take a poll too on who likes them -- their results won't be ANYWHERE near as disappointing as you.

You're an embarrassment.  Unlike you teh banned 0n3na, a lot of us didn't grow up getting everything we wanted.  :)  We worked for it -- you just sucked up for it.

That's not flaming.

Not flames? ROFL! :lol:

(errr... I mean hahaha! -_- )

The only thing I want from you is for you to stop being an ass to EVERY person.  A lot of them only disguise themselves to like you because they fear being banned over disliking the worst NH in EL history.  Hell, even some of your fellow NHs dislike you.  Don't you GET it?  I'd love to see Entropy, Roja, Learner, and others take a poll too on who likes them -- their results won't be ANYWHERE near as disappointing as you.

You're an embarrassment.  Unlike you teh banned 0n3na, a lot of us didn't grow up getting everything we wanted.  :)  We worked for it -- you just sucked up for it.

That's not flaming.

Not flames? ROFL! :lol:

(errr... I mean hahaha! -_- )

You don't understand the difference between criticism, flaming, and debating. All three can sound the same but they are very much so different. I fall under criticism and mostly debating thank you.

Read between the lines and inbetween the letters. Find more to say than a useless post, goats.

Just a little reminder: It is Offtopic Conversation section not Flames. If you want to flame, choose:

eternal-lands.com --> General --> Flames.

Regards.

teh banned 0n3na, Flames forum fell under such a rule where if anyone DOES reveal flames on you, the thread is locked/deleted and that forum account is banned.

Or maybe you've already forgotten the 11ish hate threads of you that have perished?

You're getting irritating. Learn to use the EDIT button to avoid those double posts. Oh yeah, and you're flaming.

"You're an embarrassment. Unlike you teh banned 0n3na, a lot of us didn't grow up getting everything we wanted. :) We worked for it -- you just sucked up for it."

Just because you put a smiley face in it doesn't make it any less of a flame. Learn what a flame is, and get out of this topic because at this point you're being redundant and failing to contribute anything of value to this post. Of course, if you do come up with something to say that might actually be of value, then feel free to come back. I love to hear people talk when they actually have something intelligent to say. Thanks.

well let's face it - putting a poll up asking 'who likes me' is asking for trouble

especially if you're a person with a high profile and a strong personality.

i'm sure teh banned 0n3na is big enough and strong enough to handle this herself.

Well, well. Thank you, girls for defending me from tha dragon who throws the flames out his mouth. :)

Regards.

You're getting irritating. Learn to use the EDIT button to avoid those double posts. Oh yeah, and you're flaming.

"You're an embarrassment. Unlike you teh banned 0n3na, a lot of us didn't grow up getting everything we wanted. :) We worked for it -- you just sucked up for it."

Just because you put a smiley face in it doesn't make it any less of a flame. Learn what a flame is, and get out of this topic because at this point you're being redundant and failing to contribute anything of value to this post. Of course, if you do come up with something to say that might actually be of value, then feel free to come back. I love to hear people talk when they actually have something intelligent to say. Thanks.

I'm being redundant? Look at the other posts in this thread for once. People voted yes for teh banned 0n3na just because the poll showed her getting more no(s). Besides, I'm not posting 3 word replies in this thread like some other folks are.

ALSO, I hardly find it important to respond to 5 different folks in one post. Not only does it defeat the purpose of the "quote" button located in the main thread page, but it makes it hard to make sure each of those people were able to read and see the reply to them.

I'll start "contributing" to this post when teh banned 0n3na starts contributing to other people instead of herself. She made her own enemies; you don't know even a third of the story, so sorry, please butt out Anastasia.

well let's face it - putting a poll up asking 'who likes me' is asking for trouble

especially if you're a person with a high profile and a strong personality.

i'm sure teh banned 0n3na is big enough and strong enough to handle this herself.

Then I'm still waiting to see it. She answers any attack upon her as "will a mod please lock this topic?" She doesn't work on gaining respect for herself anymore. Her supporters are fading fast and many.

If you'd like me to post about 25 commentaries from players (will omit the names for privacy, of course), then you'll see just what they think on it. I know there is more. Maybe if she apologized for being so rude to me, then I'd let it ALL slide. Every bit of it. I treat you how you treat me, and vice versa if you seem like a nice person.

Where is "report to a moderator" option when I need it? And I don't want that topic to be locked.

Daxon, it is for you: <)><| and go back to your cave, please. :)

Dear Mr/Ms Moderator, could you, PLEASE, take that person from my thread? Thank you.

Regards.

The "report a post" button was removed because people kept accidentally hitting it instead of "quote" and sending us random posts.