Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Harvesting Limit/hour (not Just Exp Limit)

Harvesting limit, yes or no?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Harvesting limit, yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Macroers are macroing while they are sleeping or something for exp right? They can't take away their stuff anyways after they harvested so i think they do it for exp.

Yeah, it's really hard to make a program, or just modify the client to macro harvesting, depositing, then harvesting again.

Thought you were talking about macroing .. or is it the same thing as a bot client?

Hi ppl,

I say no because harvesting is needed for alchemy, potions, manufacture, magic, summoning, fighting and so on.

If you limit harvesting no alchemist can do essences, no potion maker can make potions and so on. Or, at least, not make the amount which is needed.

I would still mention my idea of removing harvesting limit and cut down the XP for harvesting.

And to integrate an auto harvester in the official client with the limitations you wanna like. Block mix box, only 1 harvest per second and so on.

Because this game needs the role of harvesters to supply other players. And theres no intelligent reason why we doesnt have players like that. Getting tons of ore or flower and selling them to other players. But, ore and flowers dont run away like creatures, the xp must be cut down.

So my suggestions are:

1) integrate an auto harvester in the official client with the limitations you want

2) remove harvest limit

3) cut down xp for harvesting to a size which makes it equal to doing alch or fighting or making pots

Piper

oh I like that idea. At least part cut down the exp get from harvesting stuff should be implemented.

I am into manufacturing and crafting. It already takes a lot of time to get ready to make a steel or titanium sword without limits on the amount harvested. I do not use an auto clicker, everything is done manually. Limiting harvesting would severely handicap anyone who is making anything.

I have an idea.

May be you can limit the number of harvest on the same resource. For example, the ochard at WhiteStone map can't give all the food it does. I think that can encorage players to look for resources at other maps.

I have a character that wants to live without killing. ¿What will do her while not gathering resources?

----

Sorry, I think that who is ruining the economy are those nasty ants, that give thousands of food without even have to work.

This is a good idea if you make all the areas PK then you could have real wars for resources!

Yeah, it's really hard to make a program, or just modify the client to macro harvesting, depositing, then harvesting again.

Thought you were talking about macroing .. or is it the same thing as a bot client?

Same shit.

Ok, nvm, whatever. Forget about it,