Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rya

Fluffy Drops

Ent wouldnt it be better if fluffy dropped the better things in game instead of trolls... capes and so on.. whats the use of fighting hjim if all i ever get is 40gp or less and have to use 10 or less pots on him....payoff seems wrong when i can go fight a troll not even get hit and get better drops....hmmm maybe 1 in a 1000 for fluffy to drop the old masters cape????

I dunno Y u comlaining, if u get betta drops from weaker monsters, monsters u can kill with 1 hit u should be happy, u dont have to use as many pots, and u can become a very rich man or boi, think about it...........doughnut <_<

banks, with leaving it tht way, people will just stick to humping trolls seeing as they give great stuff, and then troll spawns will end up overcrowded.

if fluffy's dropped better/more stuff, people would take the time to hunt them.

so, really, the complaint is because their are a fair few really strong people out there, and they are being undercut by the masses of troll hunters.

oh, and rya is not a doughnut, he is a pancake :P

I dunno Y u comlaining, if u get betta drops from weaker monsters, monsters u can kill with 1 hit u should be happy, u dont have to use as many pots, and u can become a very rich man or boi, think about it...........doughnut <_<

ya g-fizzle 4 shizzle

why u gotsa bug bout shit *****?

yeeeeeeah booooi

:lol:

I was off topic?? or there spam? well Ent sorry but fluffy gives avg exp compared to a cyclops for amount of magic that has to be used without fleeing. And there is minimal reward except saying Woot i killed 40 fluffies today....

Font is unreadable.

Regards.

I was off topic?? or there spam? well Ent sorry but fluffy gives avg exp compared to a cyclops for amount of magic that has to be used without fleeing. And there is minimal reward except saying Woot i killed 40 fluffies today....

u werent, ent was making an off-topic comment.

Yeah, i agree, Fluffies should drop better stuff to make it worth fighting them, and i have no ideea of the chimera drops :D

Realy nice drops would be new, unmanufacturable items (for example tit shields or Iron kite shields, steel plate armour, and so on).

Another ideea: iron gountlets, like leather gloves, but usable with shield. They would be good for training.