Eternal Lands Official Forums

My El Predictions..

hmm seems like there's been conflict about buying stats and such.. and this reminded me of a prophecy i made about EL a long long time ago...

The setting i believe was the time when Ent was strongly considering quitting on EL, saying things such as "it'll never go big anyways" and "it's not turning out how i wanted it to" etc etc...

I, in my prophetic nature, realized the beginning of a pattern. after all, history does repeat itself..

anyhoo.. I made a prophecy that that specific hardship in EL would only be the first of four major hardships. It would be the second worst of the four. The worst was the next one, being the two back-to-back character/stats swipes over the summer. This one really got me scared, along with the whole community, and it fit in perfectly with my prediction.

Now is the third hardship, probably the least difficult to endure: the decision on buying stats and other things ingame, which in a sense boils down to whether or not the community on a whole really has a true say on what goes on in the game. This, like the previous two events, will most likely cause quite a few people to give up on EL.

Like I said, I predicted four hardships, meaning there will be one more major problem with the game before something really important happens (not sure what that will be, but it'll be important). All I can say is that I hope this last hardship isnt too bad.

Just thought i'd letcha in on something that some people may remember.. maybe not.. w/e i'm gonna go finish my muchaco

Bond.. you scare me sometimes. xD

click

check out ent's last post... its creepy how good i am

and dont blame me when the seven horsemen circle from the horizons of earth and cast fire upon us all ;)

goddammit the reason thigns are fucking up is cuz we USED to have teh ub3r3st community i've ever fucking seen, and it hurts me too see how many assholes have come into that community.

and assholes never get us anywhere. If it werent for those lil fuckers EL would be just like the way it was 8 months ago, which had to be the best time ever. And i fuckin wish it would somehow change back, but these new stubborn pricks that bitch about EVERYTHING are ruining that, and i understand completely why ent is reacting that way

Tumaros: Mom! Mike's cussing again!

(Bannz0rd from EL)

Tom: wtf? hey! dude! I got a word bubble over my head!

(Bannz0rd from {x}, where x = WORLD; the//go2hellbitch)

I agree with you 169% (hehe 69)

How about this...

We yank the plug on THIS EL, rename it, and like...move it to another site...name it like...Lands Eternal...or...Swordfish...or something cool and commando-y like that...or maybe just change the erm wow forgot it off the top of my head the number address port PORT that's it port # and like...Ent only pm's the cool people...i mean...EL ROCKED the absolute MOST when we had the old "license trick"

Maybe just bring that back?

i feel so left out in the cold dark rain... wasnt there for those days *sigh* (how far back is feb again? i cant count)

me and hazor are the odd ones out on the avvys also (btw hazor :) realy like your old one *current now* better)

yeah vart, mikeh, tum, i agree totally... i miss those dayz so much but i think they're gone for good... but i'd do anything to get em back..

hmm maybe i should change back to jojomama68 :ph34r:

yeah vart, mikeh, tum, i agree totally... i miss those dayz so much but i think they're gone for good... but i'd do anything to get em back..

hmm maybe i should change back to jojomama68 :D

I thought it was jojomama69....maybe you aren't as sick as I thought :P

god those days were the fucking best and nothing will ever beat those those days

i'd even feel a lil less depressed if hades came on and spammed everyone... just to get a feeling of how it used to be ;D

and i remember all the people that would come on and say "This game has a very helpful adn nice community"

and then go post on the forums, now we get complaints alot more

i wasn't here 8 months ago :) you all want me to leave, is that it? i knew it...i'm gonna go to flames now :ph34r:. You guys suck!

:D

Stupid people that like to complain...let them be in their unhappy world.

I still think there's a lot of great people in EL. i haven't gotten to know many of you yet, but there's a bigger community now (yes more assholes in the mix), but there are some really good people here too now.

Stop by and see me sometime...i'm around.....well i'm around...say hi when you see me, I'm really friendly :P

P.S. i only hate on people named Chacho

lol @ quint

Stupid people that like to complain...let them be in their unhappy world.

i knwo your right =( and thats supposed to be my line, but when its everywhere its a bit harder to ignore

and maybe it will be liek it used to be in p2p, new monsters, new characters, new maps, and not all the fucktards that are in f2p right now

hmm maybe i should change back to jojomama68 :D

I thought it was jojomama69....maybe you aren't as sick as I thought :P

rofl how long have you thought that? xD

lmao...imagine it

Test server: all the cool people RPing and hanging out and actually relaxing

Main EL server: 1 guy on KF...we'll call him Dennis.

Dennis: die fucktard!!!1111

Dennis will be pushing up the daisies!

Dennis: this is so fucking fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(banned)

thats sad you guys would leave me alone with Dennis

he scares me :(

i feel so left out in the cold dark rain... wasnt there for those days *sigh* (how far back is feb again? i cant count)

me and hazor are the odd ones out on the avvys also (btw hazor :( realy like your old one *current now* better)

No offence, but you can't remember that what it is told here. Old EL, Christmas tree at beam...damn

that was a time. Mikeh showing me where is Faris!!! LOL!!! *dies*

Regards.

No offence, but you can't remember that what it is told here.

hun? :( Plat i dont understand what your saying

I said you can't remember really old times of EL. :(

Regards.

she says you came after what we are talking about

and plat mos the stuff in here is before your time too ;D

and yes i remember showing you faris and everything =D those were good times

Before I came? Show me an example. ;-)

Regards.

No offence, but you can't remember that what it is told here.

hun? :( Plat i dont understand what your saying

shes saying you're not oldbie enough to be talking here.. which i disagree with... plat you wanna talk oldbie? screw the xmas tree ... how bout the first day they added DP? heh i saw every map come in from DP and on... and you mention trying to find farris.. bah! i was around before farris was invented! meh hows that for examples.. want more?

how bout having to teleport from IP to WSC

how bout sitting at the docks before there was anything to do and a max of 4 ppl online and somehow you stay hooked to teh game xD

how bout being around before you could even drop an item

how bout *rambles on*

Blue=edit

ooh ooh ooh i forgot my favorite one: when magic was first added, there was no level requirement to do spells, but u got no exp, but you could do any spell.. so the only one i really tried was teleport room.. i stayed in there a few days then chose to teleport to IP (one of only a few choices back then) anyhoo same went for potions when they first came out.. you could make w/e you wanted xD it was teh fun

anyhoo :lol:

heh this is turning into an oldbie war! thats not good! peace! prosperity! democrats!

thats what i was saying here plat that i wasnt here for the oldbie times

just thought maybe since a few of my friends were posting here they wouldnt mine my one or 2 post but thanks plat you ruined my happy posting mood i think i will refrane from posting for a while....