Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mikac

Entropy Takes Money For Stats.

Sad to say, but i agree with entropy's post on priorities...if alls they are going to do is hound you about your position on things, then you don't need the stress. I'd be of like mind. You're selling stats for OUR benefit, and alls they do is bitch and moan. Personally, i don't have the money for P2P right now, so i can wait for it. Hopefully when it comes out i'll have the money to add my name to the list of players. EVEN if you sell stats, which i don't consider a bad thing.

If you one time pay for account creation you will still be able to play for free. I can order a CD with

Open Office or Linux and pay for it - it will not change that content is still free.

Anyway discussions like that are pointless because we - players and developers knows there are million

methods to gain money for the project and selling stats is not needed. So I am telling one more time:

I don't underestand it.

Regards.

oh stfu you guys! We can easily make money by not selling stats and ruining some competitive aspects of the game.

Well ok, it's not easy to make money, but i'm not making this game solely to make money, it's not hte most important thing! Now quit this stupid racket!

We are getting no info where are donations going, you are stubborn and rude

so you expect that people will donate to person like that? I remember old times in this game.

You are not listening anyone with anything - even Roja and Learner. I have something for you,

maybe it will enlight you: YOU ARE NOT PERFECT no one is perfect. Anyway not perfect people are

creating perfect things when they are listening to each other and helping each other.

And why the fuck would I have to say where the donations money are going? Do I have to report it to you or something? Do you give a report to your boss where the money is going??? WTF, this is disgusting! For all it matters, the money can go on my hard core lesbian pr0n, it's not your business, especially that you never donated any money to this game.

As for the perfection thing, STFU, I never claimed to be perfect.