Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elrood

Autoclicker

Hi fellow players :P

If you who are as tired of clicking your fingers numb and your mouse to an early death as i was - you might want to try an autoclicking utility.

For this purpose i have programmed a little tool, which you can find at my website. It requires windows with the .net-framework installed as running platform, so if that's what you are on it might be the right thing for you.

If it's not, you might want to give other tools like MyMouse, Click-a-lot or AutoClicker a try. There have also been rumours about modified clients, and I'm sure there are other tools that also do the job.. just so that this doesn't look too much like a one-sided ad for my selfmade utility :P

Of course, if you use my utility, your suggestions are quite a bit more likely to get implemented, but make your own choice :huh:

Have fun playing,

yours,

Elrood

Be VERY careful that you use any autclicker correctly and legally to avoid getting banned.

Auto clicking can only be used when you are harvesting and at your PC. No other usage or facing function(like dropping what you harvest into a bag) is permitted. Failure to follow the autoclick/macroing rules http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=104 can get you banned.

No other use of macroing or autoclicking is permissible!

Guest Guest

Thanks for all those positive replies :D

I can assure that the utilities I mentioned serve the one and only purpose: to click for you :P

They can't be used for macroing, nor do they contain any kind of malicious code (this of course is especially true for mine since I have its code here, naturally - haven't had a chance to look at the other ones' sources, but I'd bet quite highly that they intend to be purely helpful as well B) )

The only thing you'll have to be careful about actually is not to use a clicker and go afk, since that would be considered as against the rules and could get yourself banned (thanks for stating that out, learner)

I purely want to be helpful to you other players making your playing experience more pleasant by giving you the choice to avoid something I amongst others consider a rather annoying detail of an apart of that great game :)

Just wanted to pass on a 'two thumbs up' for Elrood's auto-clicker. Ok, its just another auto-clicker.. all it does is click.. but its the other features it has that makes this auto-clicker a cut-above the rest... simple stuff like having the option to only auto-click when the mouse is still (makes it really easy to stop and start it), it sits in the systray, so you can leave it running all the time, even if you're not playing EL, and its user friendly! :D

Even if you're happy with the auto-clicker you use now, its worth taking 2 minutes to try this one out, you wont be disappointed :D

Guest Guest

lol - yeah, that's why i have added a feature to only click if the color at the clicking-point hasn't changed.. so you don't harvest just *anything* that get's in your way :ph34r:

Well you can always get a patch from my site, Dev C++, EL client code and get rid of harvesting bears

problem. ;-D

Regards.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this