Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jewbean

I A Having Trouble With Logging In?

ok so I have down loaded the game several times and everytime I try to log in a pop up comes and says you are having trouble logging in you must restart the program and that hapens to me everytime how do I fix that? please tell me !

1) Read the sticky posts in this forum.

2) Post more information, like:

2a) System hardware configuration

2b) Operating system

2c) Shoe size

Also try rearranging the layout of the furniture in your room. If your chakras are out of alignment, EL may not run well or at all.

Above all, post more information about the problem. Screen shots, etc.

I think they are just making sarcasting jokes because people are not reading our sticky posts which we

are writing and spending alot of time to make it easy and underestable.

Your program crashes. We can't tell why it does from description you've supplied. Other people has

same problem so developers are working to remove this problem.

Regards.

I said that canada was banned, and I was called a racist. I said that perhaps your house is green, and again I'm called a racist. You morons really need to come up with something better.

Guest Guest_jewbean

seriously you leaders of el are ass holes i mean how do u expect to keep players if all you guys do is call people morons and stupid idiots i am no computer genious ok i am 15 all asked was that you help me but no is ur huse green hmmmmmm good one there retard and u said i cant come up with good disses look at yours lol if you went to my school i would through rocks at you every day and call u a moron think about it do u ever think of what you say b4 u say it or no. Wait hmmm i got it you cant think cuz u are mental.

regards

seriously you leaders of el are ass holes i mean how do u expect to keep players if all you guys do is call people morons and stupid idiots i am no computer genious ok i am 15 all asked was that you help me but no is ur huse green hmmmmmm good one there retard and u said i cant come up with good disses look at yours lol if you went to my school i would through rocks at you every day and call u a moron think about it do u ever think of what you say b4 u say it or no. Wait hmmm i got it you cant think cuz u are mental.

regards

It certainly shows....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this