Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jewbean

A New Guild Ratz

ok ratz0rs started a pking guild that is a new pking guild now I have heard that ratz isnt the nicest person to ppl and a lot of ppl hate him but ratz is tight once u get to know him. So if u r a pker and u need a guild pm me (jewbean) or of course(ratz0rs) now in order to join u must be a good potion maker or have an att/def of 35-35 to join and we must be able to trust u guys to not be a set up.

ok ratz0rs started a pking guild that is a new pking guild now I have heard that ratz isnt the nicest person to ppl and a lot of ppl hate him but ratz is tight once u get to know him. So if u r a pker and u need a guild pm me (jewbean) or of course(ratz0rs) now in order to join u must be a good potion maker or have an att/def of 35-35 to join and we must be able to trust u guys to not be a set up.

Ratz won't even answer me when I PM him. You have to be a little more appealing to get members lol.

Ratz won't even answer me when I PM him. You have to be a little more appealing to get members lol.

You want to join RATZ, Daxon :D

Ratz won't even answer me when I PM him.  You have to be a little more appealing to get members lol.

You want to join RATZ, Daxon :P

Nah, I'm just saying he's too rude for me to want to join. :)

Ratz won't even answer me when I PM him.  You have to be a little more appealing to get members lol.

You want to join RATZ, Daxon :P

Nah, I'm just saying he's too rude for me to want to join. :P

Maybe YOU aren't that appealing to HIM! :D

You want to join RATZ, Daxon ;)

Nah, I'm just saying he's too rude for me to want to join. :)

Maybe YOU aren't that appealing to HIM! B)

Let's keep it that way. :blink: -hides booty-

Eh ratz is that bad BUT when ibotaker is on his name, he acts like a |censored|

Shouldn't they make char-sharing ('cept for things like guild storage bots) illegal?

I'm trying to start a similar guild, hopefully we can ally, but until then, I wouldn't mind joining and training with you guys, but I'm pretty weak, 33-37, not exactly 35-35... But pm Bradley if you want me in for awhile, it would be cool.