Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vip Link

anyone play runescape?

I did play it for about 4 months, in 2001

Back then it was nice, people were relatively helpfull, etc. But now they filter every single word, if you ask a question they call you noob, and other nice things like that. But then again, you know that already :)

yea i know well the chat filter has been updated (still not very good) but the gameplay is good :(

still i think words like "fuck", "bitch" and other words should be censored... it wont be a problem in the beginning but most games grow bigger and so will el.... and el will have the same problem as all other rpgs

still runescape is the best and largest free rpg on the net ;) (even tho im member lol ;))

a thing id really like for el is a friendlist ;) i hate that i cant communicate with my friends ingame...

i left just before they went 3D but the 3D version is just for members ;) i was lv 93 and i loved that filter, its to only one i knew were u COULD say shlong :(

hehe u would porlly be lvl 95-96 in rs2 (same as 3d) ;) well depends on ur hits in rs1 mostly :(

just got 99 magic and 112 combat myself ;)

3D version is just for members

You gotta be a member to test it, but once its complete it will be available to everyone

Hmm..

RS1 (I don't know about RS2) is a great game, but the community ruins it. Of course, we have a small, friendly community, but I don't know how things will change if/when we'll have 2K people online...

Hmm..

RS1 (I don't know about RS2) is a great game, but the community ruins it. Of course, we have a small, friendly community, but I don't know how things will change if/when we'll have 2K people online...

yesterday runescape had 22k ppl online for the first time... they added 4 new servs that day so rs1 now have a total of 24 servs

Ahh...2k players...

We're gonna need to have more than one gathering point on Isla Prima :)

I know that RS has a lot more than 2K people online. What I meant is that usually after 2K people on, things start to get nasty, when it coems to community interaction.

i played runescape "1" for 3 years.. it was 3 years ago yho :)

there was only 5 skills: fishing, cooking, fighting, mining and smithing 8)

it was like 100 ppl in my school that played it :lol:

and ofc i was the one with the best equip and losiest lvl :)

aaawww... old times :wink: