Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
soul_collector

Better Comunications

I don't play only Eternal Lands but a few more MMORPGs and i can saw that alot of they use a good sistem for the comunication among the player. It's a sistem based on the cloudlets like the comics it means that what u write appear in a cloudlets above your head with this way u can understand who say this things and if s/he is in your visual beside when u r nex to a player and u want say something to s/he in EL if s/he don't look to the chat s/he can't know if u r talking but with this "cloudllets" sistem is enough that this player is looking the screen and if u r next to s/he surely can see your message. naturaly the chat must appear also on the scree but a few more small and possibily in a window in an angle or in low to the right or in low to the left :D

I hope that there are no errors and I beg you to consider my proposal

Clouds sucks, it is not god dang comics, anyway as Starman said it is already implemented and named

overhead text but no one is using it. ;-D

We rather need decent channeling system but you need to stick gun to Entropy's head to have it

implemented. ;-}

Regards.

the game would look really nasty with text over the head..it would be too crowded with text, so instead of seeing a nice game..that's all you'd see when there's people around :P

ok guys i'm really happy that u have welcomed my suggest but the cloudlets is really too big. it work very good but tooooooooo big if 3 ppl say something u can't see the ground i hope u can do something for this and thanks again for the attencio to my suggest

We rather need decent channeling system but you need to stick gun to Entropy's head to have it

implemented. ;-}

teh banned 0n3 send me a shot gun and the money for a plane to Ent's house and will do