Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vartican

Resources..

ok lately ive noticed an increasing number of players on at once and i think its time an old suggestion was brought to light again.

basically we NEED expendable harvested resources,not only will this slow down the market collapse..again but it will majorly slow down the levelng rate which atm is a bit too fast.

its only a suggeston but i think it should be seriously considered :blink:

I know you have alot of experience on me, but I think that the leveling process should become easier if anything. A member of my guild left the game, possibly for good, becuase of the simple fat that the game is task-driven and not as enjoyable as it could be. He was right. Before you try to tell me that no one is making me play this game or something to that effect, listen to what I am saying and think about it.

In order to make a level in say manufacturing (one of the harder skills to level in) you need to gather flowers for essences, ore for bars and then have the chance of failure thrown into the mix. Once a certain level is reached you need to exhert insane amounts of effort just to advance one level. And it only get's harder.

Is it that you have regained some of your stats and are somewhat content you want to give the rest of us a harder time to do so? I'm not accusing you but that would be the only reason I could think of for such a suggestion.

Oh well,

~S

Right...So you are suggesting that we encourage people to pursue other skills rather than fighting by making them harder to level...? :D

Leveling is fast because there are less exp between levels and no level requirements to make something

plus failure rate which is not sufficient to cause making something below recommended level almost

impossible.

Regards.

meh lvl 5 potion peeps make body rests hmmm 20 out of 40 body rests from lvl 5 potions is prolly bout 3 or 4 lvl's?? i like required lvl's but recommended is good but it needs to be harder to make things under the recommended lvl unless ur like 3 lvl's under.. not 20

Show me a non repetitive MMORPG, and I'll eat it.

Same, only with both MMORPG and life.

errrr.... yaaaa..... okkkaaayyyy.... :blink: <_< :wacko::D:blink::wacko::unsure: <_<

Wish (FAQ page - pay attention to the first few questions in Gameplay especially)

On a side note, I was inspired by their storyline system, and learned a lot of things which I'm thinking about using for this game's story.

-Lyn-