Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
krazykat

Join Trik's Army

I want to join Trik's army. Anyone else? I hate to think of all those boots and leather pants I sold to him, rotting away in some warehouse somewhere.

I long to hear, "General Krazy Kat, the Blue Ants are attacking! Shall we retreat?" I would reply, "Stand your ground! And summon some aardvarks while you're at it."

Well, something like that. What do you think?

Im all for it :) time to get back all the equipment i sold, but seriously you could join and the guild name besides yours would be TRIK and you could have a special cape (that does do anything unless you buy a specialer one) that would show that your in his army also <_<

heh... i told you i would take the credit...

[Krazy_Kat]: i want to join Trik's army

[goatsgomoo]: post somehting about triks army on the suggestion board...

[goatsgomoo]: like, about being able to join it

[goatsgomoo]: dont think its ever been suggestion before

[Krazy_Kat]: i think i will

[goatsgomoo]: ok

[goatsgomoo]: and ill take the credit...

anyway, i like this idea. maybe some secret army planning a revolt against the king or something? o0 ^_^

At the present time...

Portland is in danger of Pirate attacks! The pirate army has recently acquired lighter-than-air vehicles and are equipping them to bomb the continent of Seridia from the sky! The forts of Morcraven Marsh are guarding the coast against the marauding pirate fleet, so no available soldiers can be spared! The danger is imminent - any moment now, the combined air-and-water fleet of the pirates could sweep out of their base and destroy the largest port on the continent.

Top researchers in Portland and Nordcarn have been working day and night to develop titanium ships and rocket-based weapons to take the fight to the enemy. With their resources stretched to the limit, Lord Luxin of White Stone has commissioned General Trik to recruit new soldiers from among the neighbouring villages to form an elite fighting force for a pre-emptive strike against the pirate base, as well as to seek local sources of weaponry and armour for military use.

The Seridian Continental Army (SCA) needs You! :)

Sign up at the SCA recruiting post near the Lakeside Village docks. Only those of adult age (18+ for humans, 65+ for dwarves, 90+ for elves) may apply.

:ph34r::ph34r:

-Lyn-

An army would really be nice.if not trik's then another.Or at least a guild belonging to local authorities :).With some really high standards.Also players should be allowed even if they are in a guild already.

my suggestion:

1 war per hour. u go to trik and sign up. when it starts ur beamd to the battlefield and be given equipment according to ur lvls/nexuses (not just the best). as enemys there should be countless armed gobs maybe like 8 per player and 1 stronger monster per player.

no items can be taken back to the game world, after the war is over ull be in the world again with the same equip as before. all u get is some pay and the exp. the players that stay out wont see it. the battlefield is a copy of a world map.

and store the score of all players. like how often they joind a battle. how often they died. how many monsters they killd.

I like Frak's idea, but there has to be some cost to fighting too. If you can just go there and fight and die without worrying about losing your stuff, there's no down side. Everyone will do it.

the down side is, when fighting the battle u cant go out and train cause ur trapd in that battlefield until u die or the battle is over. and who would pay for fighting a few gobs and maybe 1 or 2 bigger monsters. and raising his battle stats o.0

ya especially when they can go out and do it by going to the maps there at

Well after all these battles should be fun ppl...the game is geting boring anyway,we need variation...try to come up with some nice rewards for fighting in an army...like a nice cape(that does nothing but looks nice:e.g.:red with a golden eagle/griffin on it)as a distinction and military ranks.Also a few epic batles scenarios would be nice...it would be really nice to take part in a battle along with 50 other players...it's just about the FEELING not stats/riches or so.

oh,and army men should get lower prices from npcs :(