Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Your Signatures And/or Avatars!

Recently there have been quite a few flashy signatures that are EXTREMELY annoying to look at. In addition to that, they have been directly offensive to other players(as in mentioning their name).

THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES GUYS!!! READ THEM!

Oh Ent and Roja joined my antiblinking party *feels so touched*.

Regards.

Oh Ent and Roja joined my antiblinking partition *feels so touched*.

Regards.

Just a small correction. It's spelled petition. Don't copy other peoples bad spelling :) (I know you weren't the first person on these forums to misspell petition like that).

Partition is /dev/hda1 :)

(Are there no PM feature on this forum, or is it just well hidden?)

It's well hidden. Look at the top-right corner. See the "0 New Messages"? That's the PM function.

-Lyn-

Oh Ent and Roja joined my antiblinking partition *feels so touched*.

Regards.

Just a small correction. It's spelled petition. Don't copy other peoples bad spelling :unsure: (I know you weren't the first person on these forums to misspell petition like that).

Partition is /dev/hda1 :blink:

Leeloo I meant partition like that one in Parliament...Not PETITION, but maybe I should tell my antiblinking party. *grins* And yes, there is PM feature: It is on that "toolbar" below INVISION logo.There are "My controlls", then "X new messages" and you have to click on it to go to sending PM page.

;-P

Regards.

I did look at the "0 new messages", but thought "well, this forum consists of nothing but messages"... But nice to know, that I just had to click on "0 new messages" (yes, zero) to see that I actually had one message waiting for me.

Guess I missed the one under each post, but it is placed among ICQ, MSN and other non-forum ways of contacting people.

teh banned 0n3na, what do you mean "partition like that one in Parliament...", noone fdisk'ed the parliament... Although it did split people up, but not in parts, only whole people.

I did look at the "0 new messages", but thought "well, this forum consists of nothing but messages"... But nice to know, that I just had to click on "0 new messages" (yes, zero) to see that I actually had one message waiting for me.

Guess I missed the one under each post, but it is placed among ICQ, MSN and other non-forum ways of contacting people.

teh banned 0n3na, what do you mean "partition like that one in Parliament...", noone fdisk'ed the parliament... Although it did split people up, but not in parts, only whole people.

Leeloo: In Polish we call it partycja (exactly like on disk hehe) or stronnictwo.

Whatever I will edit it.

Regards.