Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

El Hats

I like it :D ... will there be any hat colors avalible or just the dark grey?

the style is great, but they grey doesn't really look too good (to me) i'd say black or maybe even green for the hat color

the style is great, but they grey doesn't really look too good (to me) i'd say black or maybe even green for the hat color

Black or dark grey, or maybe a dark dark green.

And we need a special "King of Harvesting" hat: One of those ones with the strings attached to a pair of hands, but instead of clapping the hands when pulled, they swing a little pickaxe! Call it "The King of Harvesting hat" - I hearby give my permission for the use of my title. And I expect a little royaly kick-back.

Yay! hats! And unlike my torso, my head is rather un-ogre sized so a hat would fit me fine. The dark grey is a nice color choice, black would be my second favorite color. The logos look great!

And we need a special "King of Harvesting" hat: One of those ones with the strings attached to a pair of hands, but instead of clapping the hands when pulled, they swing a little pickaxe! Call it "The King of Harvesting hat" - I hearby give my permission for the use of my title. And I expect a little royaly kick-back.

i wouldnt mind paying an extra 10 bux for "AFK King" on mine xD

yay first t-shirts now hats great idea i would buy 1 but im poor :) but hows about el underpants next i owuld really buy those :lol:

I suggest black and gray. Especially black with those brown thingies will luck very nice.

Regards.

Well I think gray looks better than black..but perhaps we can order 3 colors of hats. Black, gray, dark green. I'll find out about that :P

We can't do customized designs unless you guys order at least 6 of the same design-the reason is because of the time/money it takes to make the hats and all, it is far from worth it for just 1 hat. ...if you do want to special order hats in quanties of 6, 12, 18, etc for your guild or something...just let me know, you'd have to pre-pay/order them however.

I think black is definatelly most stylish. ;-P

Regards.

if you do decide to do it in a dif color...I very much like the shade of green that the shirts are... would match nicely.... :lol: :P:P

Green and yellow, as simple as it is. The cap should be light green and the logo yellow, nuff said. :) If so, i'll order one myself.

This is an outrage!

(runs to his home, random scribbling is heard, runs out with a paper and a pen)

*jabbing at the paper*

This is a petition.

Sign here if you want your hat to say "There Is No Fork!" (with the image of Eternal Lands on the front of course...perhaps it could be below/above/around it?)

...any takers?

...anyone? :angry:

c'mon people, it's for a good cause... :)

:signs tum's petition.. but still tum you could buy a hat and write "there is no fork" in sharpie and save a lot of time and money :/

:lol: Oh yeah...

(Gets a sharpie and starts writing "There Is No Fork" all over his black hat)

:) ain't workin...

i never said 'black sharpie on black hat'

it could be white/silver/grey sharpie on black/green/red hat

or black sharpie on green/white/grey hat :)

They make sharpies in different colors????????OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duh, I forgot about that...

Nah I just dont want to embarass myself with a silly msg like that...when I'm in a world of..."normal" people... :)

Nah I just dont want to embarass myself with a silly msg like that...when I'm in a world of..."normal" people...  :)

:ph34r::ph34r::D normal? :ph34r::ph34r: <_<

what is normal