Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

Small Suggestion:

If this has been suggested before i'm sorry

I would love to have the ability to follow someone. It's very hard to keep up with someone on these maps, esp if they have dsl and you have dial up, or different video cards or whatever. Maybe a button you click on and then on the person? Thanks ent, roja, and everyone for considering.

Maybe if you got their permission first, like the trade feature, where you get a little icon, click on a person, and then the other person has to click on you before theuy can follow.

Thats a great idea. Its annoying when going on a hunt and you lose som1 in grubani or somewhere.

Definately like the idea of permission, eliminates most 'hacks'.

no that dont work. U can just program the client to follow someone ignoring the permisson.

get real ,will not lot people that do that just change client code so follow with out permission. most people would go edit code even do know compile code they do have sense honor about it

This is exactly like on Monsters and Me where a person asks to join a group and if the group leader accepts that person he/she goes to the end of the line and wherever the group leader goes, the people follow.

no that dont work. U can just program the client to follow someone ignoring the permisson.

get real ,will not lot people that do that just change client code so follow with out permission. most people would go edit code even do know compile code they do have sense honor about it

actually, people would do that. heeeey anti, it appears as if there is a need for a new client :lol: ^_^

EDIT: err...well whoever programs antis client -_-