Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Go see Fahrenheit 911 or get banned!

Ok, just kidding about being banned if you don't see it. But really, GO SEE IT. Take your friends, familly, everyone! Force others to go see it! At gun point, if necesary :) (disclaimer: this is a joke).

It's a great movie.

hmm i tink ent is gonna go kill bush *joke* but really ent is ur mission in life to do that?

:)

*cough* should be in offtopic *cough*. Lol even thought this is in the wrong place :roll: . I might go see the movie after it comes out on video, but there is other things that I want to see way more than this.

Well, since it's my forum, I think I can afford to violate the rules every once in a while, now can't I? :)

Anyway, by the time it comes on the video it will be too late to take action. So go see it now.

I didn't think the movie would be so good...and I wouldn't have cared if I waited to go see it on video, however it was a lot better than I expected, and i'd also encourage you to go see it in the theatres ;)

Let others decide for me? I've seen his movies AND read the oposing opinions. Sounds more logical than just seeing an American movie. Oh, but then movies always tell the truth too.

Read on moorewatch.com about how he edited the speech by Charlton Heston in "Bowling"... he's a total fraudster.

Well I think if the footage seen in the movie was faked people would know..most of that stuff was on TV on several newstations in the first place. And I honestly seen nothing that made me think it was fradulent. It makes much more sense than what our government told us.

i get sick of presidents.. everyone complains about every single president there is.. and by the end of the 4 years or near the end they are all like GET RID OF (insert presidents name here) .. blah.

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm not sure sure I'd believe much of it. Take a look at a couple of these site:

www.moorewatch.com

www.moorelies.com

www.preventtruthdecay.com/mainmiscmoore.htm

Of course its exaggerated, face it. People who strictly stand against something will do everything to 'force' their points of views to others, its nothing but human nature. And the thing that Moore is bringing his opinion by any means possible and on the contrast the people that share the other opinion are trying to proove Moore wrong by any means possible. That is the reason these movies/websites appear but when using common sense and seing that roughly 85% of the world population(atleast i'd think) share the opinion that Moore has or partly agrees with him but still agrees more with him that is against could say something

I'm barely pointing out that when you go see that movie its impossible to have an objective judgement 'bout it. You either agree with moore or you disagree, either way you should see that movie.

And Entropy you weren't objective when you went to watch that movie, you knew what you were waiting for and you got it, its the same for me i know whats it 'bout and i agree with the opinions moore has just like you do. Again on the contrast so does the ppl that share the 'wrong' opinion

i think we all should see it, whether you like bush, politics, or anything of that matter

but like flexo said you like it or you don't like it

Well those republicans would've eventually changed their minds, but after seeing the movie its a great thing for the anti-bush front. I'm not really that into US politics that i keep count of all democrats/republicans the only things i read from news sites is bush's screw ups so basically i read everything bush does :lol: and i really can't comment 'bout some republican changing his affiliation