Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

Great War Chapter II

well it was total chaos.

i was little bit late (pm-ed SKA bout that), haven't joined red guild altough i was in red team (i'm co-leader of Dawn).

when i finally got to our fort .... i got pk-ed by SG ... :shock:  no hearthfeelings

i saw many ppl returning, so i decided to go back and guess what ... was killled by SG again  :lol:  

i don't mind dying, but being killed by friendly fire is no fun at all

im sorry i was so damn confused i didnt knwo what was really happening hell i forgot to check have the bags i got and i was wondering around kill things :lol:

Teh event rockid! Yeah it was kaos, but only while trying to work together as a team lol.

Problem was, that blue were too strong, kaos from red couldnt take 10 of us alone... i think whitediablo didnt even get much blood on his sword when red were already gone ;)

And what happened to green lol i didnt see anyone of them. Tropicano didnt show uo 0.o

cant wait for part III =)

shit shit shit this contest was -_-  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  

1)green team ended up getting killed by ONE player cus we had such shitty ppl in green team

2)one of my guild mates said he ended up dead by half blue team who he had KILLED BEFORE IN CONTEST  

total = shitty contest,it was n00b contest,i dont know shit  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

^^ thats what happened to green...tho i dont think next got killed......me and at0m took out most green lol...i wasnt even checking bags iwas on killing spree...then next bout got me ;)

yeah green team was really uneven :D

The Blue Team was too strong ? i don't think so . Individual players from red or green are better than most of the blue . But blue worked as a team. We didn't attack sepparetely . When we attacked a target, we attacked it in large numbers .

We attacked and we retreat as well .

That's why i think we won.

P.S.

1) I was thinking that red will win .

2) IMHO was a verry good contest.

3) Yes, I got killed by next ;)

4) Street It was a pleasure to fight with you .

Best Apologies

as i broadcasted at the beginning of the contest i was late because of family problems - and i couldn't even stick around to help with the contest myself, therefore it will be rescheduled for tomorrow, only an hour later than the first time - ty, hopefully (since i will have time to organize teams and i won't be in a rush) it will turn out better than the chaos that took place earlier in the day, considering that team green only had 1 strong player online, I.E. NeXt i will divide green into half, half will go to blue team and half will go to red team, best apologies SKA

damn, i just got my items i lost replaced. Oh well, I call next for the red team :)

damn, i just got my items i lost replaced. Oh well, I call next for the red team  :P

i still need my stars med... steel shield...helmit and cloak... :roll: not this one unless im naked xD and neutral :idea:

thats perfectly fins sirkillalot, things like that happen.

hope I can actually stay for this one..

The Blue Team was too strong ? i don't think so . Individual players green are better than most of the blue .
really? only good players we had were next and maybe fallenmikac :x

Nice going ska... hope this doesnt upset u... u did the best u could... but the contest kinda sucked cuz of cheaters that after dieing returned to KF with other equipment and continued battle... about half the blue team did that ... dont know about the others i was at the blue team base all the time.

Lets get some admins to teleport to beam all those who enter KF while the contest is underway... or at least some 2-3 good players that dont allow anyone in... lets make it a fair contest... cuz if allowed... ppl will cheat on every ocasion.

Anyway the ideea with the colored guilds(red/blue) rocked ...thnx for the ones who offered their guilds for the contest.

We should keep this on at least twice a week... and try to make it better every time. Also try thinking about a "capture the flag" contest and other variations.

sry for the long post :twisted:

Like I said earlier...you might want some judges to keep track of who dies and stuff...would also be nice to have some strong players guard the entrances...

OK first of all great event it was lots of fun,secondly we should do it at least once a week so its not to equipment draining,thirdly from kret0s suggestion of capture the flag this would be difficult to do but i was thinking of an event like a king of the hill but team based where a mod eg ska counts how long that team holds a certain point and after say 20 mins the team who holds the longest wins.i think that this event would be easier than capture the flag.

Yea and take some entrance fee from everyone so that there would be a prize

WOAH wait! I just saw my name on the first post...I'm not in, am I? I can't fight for nuts! Besides which, I don't even WANT to fight...

SKA, please remove me from the list.

Well, Since i could not be here yesterday to fully do the event, i have rescheduled it for today and there have been some changes (since green was so weak yesterday)

these are the team changes - i combined green half and half into blue and red:

The Red team - Fort Garisn

Kaos, Winfieldblue, tropicano, zonetheta, mono, SirKillAlot, KreatO, moonshadow, valy_cs, rebootedrock, vaeger, azazel, falcon2330, lyanna, hotte360, smart, Zer0, Street_Ghost, Lord_Vermor, mekelo, erwin_, nicksters, dragoonasers, Kalef, Brian_Huting, slasher, excalibur, at0m, smart, thefraglord, saeger3, bods, falcon7, jormane, sailorboy, FeaRm, Latrit, kansle

The Blue team - Fort baarg

WhiteDiablo, aquarden, NeXt, meizterz, Dragonsyoung, Mcdull, JoJohawk, idefix, mihaim, fireclan, hav0k, kidkaos, tetseyuki, toyminator, blitzo, khe0ps, cockycow, Hunter_Killer, Black_Ninja, serialkiller, hortator, droid, Megyeer, s2pid_mao, blue_ninja, s2pidweasel, markgendro11, fred_penner, kodaraide, kat, tirashazor, magicalk, iway, thorolos, BbDave

Team Leaders

Kaos (Mr. Creepo)

WhiteDiablo

Targets:

rebootedrock

jjk

Time:

9 pm GMT, around 3 p.m. US Central

Teh teams will not have specific uniforms because as kreato said cheating would occur, considering you are guarding a target in your fort you should be able to tell who is on your team - and whoever comes and attempts to kill your target is obviously not on your team right? :D also.. if you send people out to attack other teams make sure you remember there names for when/if they return that is all for now, more updates on game day. SKA

there is already a guild for blue, and 2 donated guilds for the red team - i heard this rule was broken in the first one DO NOT COME BACK AFTER YOU DIE if i hear or see anyone coming back after they have died, that team is dq'd SKA

i believe the_antiroot (in my guild) wants to participate today as well. Red team if you could so we ony have to change our guild tag and not leave the guild again,

Thx Kid for clearing that out .......no relation what so ever with him ........I think it would be hard to find strong player that dont want to participate in the event beside aqua and tornado .....thank god there not on the same team :D I belive that if you die you should stay out of kf till last team has killed everyones in the contest .......And as for spectator well it's to your own risk :roll:

Ska Your the man .......... Thx for those great events :wink: ......You still a creepo :roll: