Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
piwi

NEW ARENA

Would u like an entertnaiment fighting arena? (no xp, no loss) just fight for fun and have vieuwers  

1. 1. Would u like an entertnaiment fighting arena? (no xp, no loss) just fight for fun and have vieuwers

• YES id like to have one like that
    • NO piwi this is smeggy idea i dont like anything whre u cant gain xp

A new arena should be created where ppl can fight for the sport and ppl can watch on the bench and not be attacked , alot of good things for the commuity life + something to do when ur boared !!!

* in this arena u dont lose stuff

*in this arena u dont get xperience

*in this arena the vieuwers on th bench cannot be attacked, only the oes in the ring can atck eachother

The arena combats should teleport you to the spectator stand if you die. Champions can be crowned in fights like: Last man standing, one-on-one, guild fights etc etc. More ppl will compete if you don't loose all your gear.

That would be someting to read about in the EL Times!

Lol it can be like the collesium (i know i cant spell :D ). Ent and Roja can sit up on the balcony like the king and queen :D

very great suggestions guys, im sure it wil make el more attractive and contests are always cool , nice ideas , hope to hear more and read more reactions on tthis one

It was originally whitediablos idea i guess, but it definately should be there it would make guild wars a whole lot more fun. I can't understand why ent can't simply make KF one...:? :roll:

oh and also people in the ring could attack people in the same guild. or maybe guild arenas that are owned by a single guild and only people the guild lets in can fight.