Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Puntise

Help, please

Guest Puntise

My ingame name is puntise. I was mixing 4k air essence for the player samuraj.

My brother has portblocked my account and I have no other access to EL. I desperately want to give samuraj his stuff back as he gave it in good faith. What can I do? I don't have the router password...

My ingame name is puntise. I was mixing 4k air essence for the player samuraj.

My brother has portblocked my account and I have no other access to EL. I desperately want to give samuraj his stuff back as he gave it in good faith. What can I do? I don't have the router password...

If your brother has blocked port 2000 on the router, and you have no other access, there is very little you can do. Either you convince your brother to open that port, or you log in through some other access. Theoretically, you could also use Learner's proxy (paid) service, which uses a different port, but if your brother blocked port 2000 on purpose, he will be able to block that other port as easily.

I suggest you negotiate a short re-opening with him, if you want to return the ingredients or AEs, or failing that you can contact your customer through a forum-PM to explain the situation.

Good luck! :unsure:

Nobody will port block the port I use, or they will break https:// since I use port 443 . But, I normally don't respond to people who are looking for help since I don't want to appear to be trying to scrounge up business for my service.

Guest Puntise

Thanks, I'm no technical genius so I've no idea what all the different ports mean - is it possible for any mod or admin of the game to transfer the AE ingredients and the produced AEs to samuraj? That's the only other solution I could think of...

Guest puntise

It might not be possible, since I have to install EL, but I'll probably try it, if push comes to shove. It also depends on me catching samuraj online :S

if you are able to log on from a different location, give the essences to a guildie or a friend who are regularly online and they can deliver the essences for you :)

Edited by hussam

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this