Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tumaros

~Christmas Tree Present Scramble~

Ok...here's the event...

I will put "presents" (bags) under the Christmas Tree at beam point. Each bag will contain a red snapdragon...except one, which will contain a blue lupine. Then, when I announce "Christmas Tree Present Scramble at beam point...GO" everyone beams and scrambles for the presents. The first person to find the blue lupine wins (currently the prize is 9k, but it may change for, say, jackpot events or something). I have already tested this event, and everyone seems to like it a lot and keep asking for more, so if you would like to participate, feel free to :). Anyone can play, newbie or oldbie, simple player or mod, even the admins can play if they like :D . Any questions feel free to ask here...and admins, if you have a problem with this event, let me know ASAP and I will stop doing it.

:) Hope to see you at the Christmas Tree Present Scramble sometime!

~*^*~M-E-R-R-Y~*^*~C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S-!~*^*~

I will be watching the spot where i put the blue lupine, so I will know if someone actually found it or if they cheated.

OR you dont have to use just blue lupines and red snap's. Use some unknown items, that noone knows about in advance... at the end of the game you just ask everyone what they got. and when you hear someone say: fire essence for eg. you know he won, since he wouldnt know what the winning item was if he hadnt got it..

sounds more water proof to me :cry:

Even better trop :) I'll keep that in mind when I'm doing the more major competitions...like the jackpot ones.

Also...I will try to do my best to hold this event a few times a week, maybe if i can scrounge up enough prize money (I may have to drop it a little for the minor ones) I could try even doing once a day or so.