Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GreyElf

Clarification of MultiPlayer definition

Guest GreyElf

Hi. I started with a character named GreyElf. I registered on these forums as GreyElf. A couple of days later I started over with a new elf named FernGreen. I didn't delete the first character - I understand the delete doesn't work anyways. So am I in violation of the rules? Will it be a violation if I ever play the first character GreyElf? Is this why it's taking a long time for me to get permission to post on these forums? (I read something somewhere about admin checking the actual activity on the accounts and problems when a new character name is created.)

thanks GreyElf/FernGreen

P.S. Neither of the characters will ever appear in the game at the same time because I only have one PC in the house. (the other computer is a Mac.) Both computers use the same internet account - wireless.

You can have more than 1 character, but they are not allowed to interact or help each other in ANY way. Exact details of this should be discussed with a mod if you need further clarification.

Post here: Forum validation requests to get your forum account activated so you can post.

Also - there is a Mac client as well, so that system might be able to play the game too.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this