Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LongMustache

Guild dungeons

Guild leader could start a dungeon with lots of non-aggressive monsters, ranging from rabbits to dragons. Guild members enter the map and kill creatures appropriate for them. Each creature killed gives points, weaker creatures give less points, stronger give more.

The creatures dont drop any items they normally do (like furs, bones, dragon scales, etc), but rather drop some coins and has a little chance to drop rare stuff. The dungeon is multi-combat so few people can kill the same creature (i.e. dragons).

Event last for 30min~2hrs and when finished guild leader gets gold in his inventory equal to points gained (reasonable amount that could be shared among the members), as well as additional rewards that can be shared among the members (and maybe special day stone for very good scores?).

In my opinion events like this is what EL lack the most guild-vise. since the creatures are non-aggressive, even the biggest noobs could participate, bonding the guild.

There could also be some best score rankings.

Whaddayathink?

I think you've just read MooMsie's suggestion and copied it somewhat.

I didnt read the other suggestion before, but its not a copy.. The only similar thing is that its a guild stuff killing event. The main difference is that smooms' idea is for small groups of people, and mine is global, to bond a guild. Thats the main think guilds in EL lack - global events for the whole guild, not only a few.

Anyway, my idea is completely different than his.