Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zathras

Mini 'level-up' effects for high level players

Hello,

I would like to suggest a improvement that might enhance the game play for higher leveled players. The reason is the following: When you are a fresh player you are getting the fancy level up effects quite often. But when you play longer it takes a few days to get those fancy level up graphics.

My concept would be that you get mini level up effects on 1 million exp to go before level and even smaller level up effects for 500k exp to go.

So in case of OA 120 to 121 one would get 5 mini level up effects and 6 smaller level up effects, followed by the grand level up effect of OA 121 :)

So far my suggestion

Greetings

Zathras

Edited by zathras

500k million exp to go.

lol 500.000.000.000 EXP :)

It would be nice to see some sparkly things fly around a bit often though :pickaxe:

I don't think it's very useful really, getting 2-4 "level up" effects a day wouldn't affect my playing in any way compared to 1-2 effects a week now. Getting level is nice as it does help but "halfway to next level" or every 1M doesn't do any good.

I'm not that much interested in eye candies but maybe I'm the only one who thinks so :D.