Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ppaulosantos

NMT cape idea

I hear a chat today in channel 6 about enchanted capes and that gave me an idea i think must be somehow usefull. What about make nmt enchanted with some special item (no idea what item perhaps a new one from instance or whatever ) that enchantment would give like 10% + xp attack or defense or both or maybe increase any god rate u follow while wearing nmt ofc, that would expand the enchantment items making it diferent for each god and the process of enchantment would have a percentage of breaking the cape while enchanting like while fixing armors and after enchanted, if sucessfull, it gives nmt cape besides the enchantment a new percentage to break according to the enchantment lvl, like enchant +1 = +10% attack xp + 20% chance to break the cape or 20% less efect on armor nonbreakage. I m sure u guys can figure it out whats the best percentage dont need to be like this, is just an idea so tell me what u think about it. That could raise the nmt price and is up to radu raise the drops or enjoy the selling from the shop or even both ^^.

i dont like the idea :>

Lol calm down guys... no one is telling u have to do it, is just a new option for whoever wants or have the gc or usd to make it ... besides did u wonder how much would worth a blessed cape in market since it have the chance to break while enchanting, just think about it. Besides that radu could sell some item from shop to bless it with 100% of sure since it will be breakble anyway or maybe less % dunno but still looks like a good idea for me and i would want have one for sure since the most players dont have all day to play, any + xp percentage is really considerable.

This won't benefit those who don't play all day. This will benefit those trainers who grind spawns and spend way too much $ on stuff. They will only grow even stronger and make the strong people soar through oas/att/def lvls. I say no for this reason. There is already a god system. Whether or not it is used is up to the player. And imagine, 40% more xp? It will be one more thing to make market prices sky rocket because of demand.