Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darkorgios13

monster's healling day- a suggestion...

hello i am new in game and i really like to play this game ! :) first i have to say congratulations to all people where are working for this game :)

my suggestions

there are really 2 . one for special day and one for weapons !

first : monster's healing day ,,i guess may someone suggested this before me ,,but i have not read all forum yet :(

-monsters have a change to cast healing ( 10-30 % ) like us in battle :o

second : new weapons

one unbreakable sword ,,can not be made , very rare monster drop , has a 1/25 change to break only with no more tears perk or cloak !

other vary rare swords- can not be made ,but with same change to break like bronze

Some interesting ideas here. If I understand you correctly, Day of Monster Healing would mean that during combat, creatures have a percentage chance to cast a healing spell. It might be heal or it might be restoration. I would make combat more interesting on that day.

As for the new sword, do you mean that the sword is unbreakable unless the player using it has NMT perk? If that's the case, players that want to use the sword would have to choose between risking the sword breaking, or risking their other items breaking. For those who have the sword, it would add another dimension to combat strategy, although I think players would probably only use the sword on Day of No Breakage or whatever it's called. Either that or players would only use the sword when wearing cheap armor they don't care about breaking, but that seems less likely.

Some interesting ideas here. If I understand you correctly, Day of Monster Healing would mean that during combat, creatures have a percentage chance to cast a healing spell. It might be heal or it might be restoration. I would make combat more interesting on that day.

Right ! There are 2 spells for recover your material points the heal and restore :( In this point we have to think our selfs in the start of this game as low level ( i still i am low level o.a) and when we were be able to cast the restoration spell ! Could be a separation in monsters this day so some of them can cast heal and some the restoration

As for the new sword, do you mean that the sword is unbreakable unless the player using it has NMT perk? If that's the case, players that want to use the sword would have to choose between risking the sword breaking, or risking their other items breaking. For those who have the sword, it would add another dimension to combat strategy, although I think players would probably only use the sword on Day of No Breakage or whatever it's called. Either that or players would only use the sword when wearing cheap armor they don't care about breaking, but that seems less likely.

Yes ! Unbreakable unless the player using NMT cloak or has the perk ! :o

Edited by darkorgios13

There is a day when players and creatures have a chance to come back to life, but not one that only affects creatures and none where the creature can actually heal itself. This sounds interesting.