Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dipi

MM battle hall

Hi, since the new client was implemented (1.9) all the rugs in the game was changed. The one placed in the MM battle hall was defining the area where you must be for entering into an instance.

The problem is that the shape of the rug was modified but not the area for teleporting.

This means that actually there are spots on the rug wich you wont be teleported inside the instance, and there are spots not in the rug where you could get teleported.

Please fix it, is a pain loosing a player before enter xD

Edited by dipi

Are you 100% sure everyone was in the chat channel? I know we've had to move channels before because an afk person was still in channel but wasn't coming. We couldn't enter while they were still in the channel, even though they weren't even in the hall.

The channels were ok, im pretty sure the shape of the rug isnt the same that in version 1.8

Then why do you assume it has to do with the carpet? You just have to be near the NPC, it has absolutely no connection to the carpet.

My bad then.

It was on the community knowledge, transmited from old instancers to the new ones. I just assumed it was correct, because I never had this issue with the old carpet.

I apologize. I'll learn from my mistakes.