Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sithis

PK event at KF suggestion

Kiralan Field weekly war

I remember some older threads about PK events in KF and many suggestions about how we can improve the existing system

I was thinking of a weekly guild war that would help in the following:

1. PK more interesting for people

2. All can participate

3. More people will log to EL (will attract some old players to return)

4. Probably will help to guild system, we will not have so many guilds walking around

5. Market will move again, people will want to participate to the event , so become stronger use better armor/weapons

6. Some breakages for radu :)

7. No fear or losing rosto (remember KF event)

Event will be once per week, it would be nice to be at weekend at predetermined time so all will know when it will start

The event will be as following:

General idea

There would be a npc at a camp to KF the guild that won the previous war will have to defend it from other guilds that will attack to gain possession of the npc.

The npc should have some hp (high enough), it should be heal-able with remote heal. The npc will stand in the middle of the camp and the defenders should try to protect him from enemy attacks.

Taking over the camp:

When a guild leader kills or does more damage to the npc (same when multi-fighting in case more than 1 leader of the guild is attacking the npc) take the possession of the npc and camp.

When the camp is taken from another guild the rest of players die (xD), so they can gather back enter KF and continue the fight to obtain the npc.

The other players can attack defenders that try to kill the leaders that are trying to kill the npc, attacking mages can help their leader by healing him or attack defenders or other leaders that try to kill npc.

Some remarks

Guild alliances at this point will not have any use, each guild on each own. This will help to “merge” some guilds so they can be stronger and win the war.

At the end of the 2 (maybe) hours event the guild that has the possession of the camp (and the npc) wins the war.

Also first week to determine guild that will defend first time we can have a big invasion that will “protect” the npc, after all monsters killed there will be a fight among guilds to kill the npc

Prizes

1.After the end of the war the members of the guild that have won the war will speak to the npc and gain 20k exp to all skills (because it will interest many ppl that are not only leveling a/d)

2.Glory :)

I have to say that this war event is happening to other games (and it is working – many players log and all participate) , i tried to adjust it to EL maps and standards , i also feel that the map KF isn’t the best because it is small but it is the best case cause it is no drops.

Thanks for reading

Edited by XanthusEL

So everyone in the guild would gain 20k exp? In all skills?

...So you will be able to level alts and such that way? Albeit a little slowly. And what about inactive players. Also In all skills is a bad idea in my opinion. Afterall not all skills cost the same to level and are leveled at different paces depending on what they require.

What's to prevent a super guild from being created that consists of the top 50 ranks and no one can stand up to them? They could just pop by and use it as a "weekly" quest instead of some event.

I'd rather see Capture The Flag instance or Holding a fort instance heh.

So everyone in the guild would gain 20k exp? In all skills?

...So you will be able to level alts and such that way? Albeit a little slowly. And what about inactive players. Also In all skills is a bad idea in my opinion. Afterall not all skills cost the same to level and are leveled at different paces depending on what they require.

What's to prevent a super guild from being created that consists of the top 50 ranks and no one can stand up to them? They could just pop by and use it as a "weekly" quest instead of some event.

I'd rather see Capture The Flag instance or Holding a fort instance heh.

20k in all skills once per week i dont think it is a problem, even if they win every week.

as for 50 top ranked ppl all in the same guild, i dont think it can happen , it never did as long as i remembered, otherwise it would be 1 guild anyway and no pk

Edited by XanthusEL