Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

Mage school Chaos

The Mages would like to thank you all for helping to clear the monsters out of the mage schools, fortunately nearly every member was found in relatively one piece.

Any comments about todays invasion is gratefully welcomed.

Hope you all had fun clearing out the rooms, and hopefully you went in as groups so you could flee and tackle the critters together.

Edited by Thyralax

Due to my low a/d levels I only took part at the start, but I really enjoyed it.

I had fun with fluff and feros. Keep on with the good work and nice invasions. :lurker:

I didn't get to play in today's invasion but I saw the blue spam right before i left for work and I just wanted to say again that I enjoy the storylines around your invasions. Have you ever considered doing an instance style invasion where you have to plan and go in and fight as a team? Caps could work the same way as instance caps and the mobs could be the last bosses of each instance. Would be fun if it was done similar to this one with mobs in different rooms, could also work in some of the larger mines like Ida and the 2nd gold mine in VOTD. Can't wait to see who we have to save Draia from next :icon13: Keep them coming

I didn't get to play in today's invasion but I saw the blue spam right before i left for work and I just wanted to say again that I enjoy the storylines around your invasions. Have you ever considered doing an instance style invasion where you have to plan and go in and fight as a team? Caps could work the same way as instance caps and the mobs could be the last bosses of each instance. Would be fun if it was done similar to this one with mobs in different rooms, could also work in some of the larger mines like Ida and the 2nd gold mine in VOTD. Can't wait to see who we have to save Draia from next B) Keep them coming

Thats not a bad idea, nice for little hits and keeps most locations safe.