Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_SirJuan_*

help

Guest Guest

hi i know it isn t the good topic for ask a question but i can t create a post reply and a new topic , what should i do, i can logged with aravinth but i can t post and when i want to create a new topic it says

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

Useful Links

Forgotten Password Recovery

Register a new account

Our help documentation

Contact the forums administrator

Go Back

please activate my forum's accunts please hurry.. ;)

Please post in the pinned thread above and indicate which forum account name (I assume SirJuan). Make sure you have replied to the validation e-mail.

hi i know it isn t the good topic for ask a question but i can t create a post reply and a new topic , what should i do, i can logged with aravinth but i can t post ...

The aravinth account is still in validating. You need to reply to the e-mail and after you have done that post for approval (mannual by a forum admin) in the pinned thread above. If you do not complete the process in time, the acount will be deleted again and you have to recreate it. You can log in but not use the forum features till your account is validated by a forum admin.

Edited by Maxine

Guest Guest_SirJuan_*

i activated my account yesterday..and today again.. :D the last time i validated my account but was deleted..

Thanks For The Help :)

i activated my account yesterday..and today again.. :D the last time i validated my account but was deleted..

Thanks For The Help :)

I believe this would be because you already have a forum account.

which one? i never made an account here :S that confused me :)

Is that so? Here are the forum accounts that show up on your IP:

juanma

Jm_Insa

TiNcHiTo13

Hankdec

and based on information you provided for those accounts and from your registration of SirJuan now, I know that at least 3 of those 4 are yours.

Guest GuestSirJuan

oooh tinchito13 i forgot that account.. sorry but i dont know the pass

And sorry For the message aislinn i sent u that becouse u NEVER pm back to me.. and when i pm you is becouse i really need talk with you seriously... and i hate when i cant talk with you.

Hmm you might want to watch your language then if you are looking for a response. (And maybe consider that the other person might actually be away?)

Also you might want to read rule 5 and refresh your memory of the multiple bans you had for illegal multi.

That means no alts for you, which seems to be a problem because you keep doing it.

Guest Guest

Another question, i have reply to the message, but my account has still been deleted,

What should i do?

Aravinth

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this