Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
littlestar

fem orc

Kreato was in the Ancient temple fighting fem orc (what else could he fight).

Anyway the Orc that spwan close to att god has a much higher def then the rest of them (or something else). I only hit that Orc 1/5 of the times the rest I dont miss.

Well ofcourse it had shield some of the times, but most of the times it had nothing but gc. And even if one of the other orcs has a shield i have a hard time notice the diffrence. I tried it more times now and i still get the same result, ill be glad to show u.

I had the same experience. In general I always hit a female orc and it dies in 6-8 hits. The one that spawns near the priest gets hit about 25% of the time. Sometimes I need to attack it over 30 times or even more to kill it. Its giving me very nice defense experience though :)

I had the same exact problem..it spawned 5 times it took around 2 pots to kill..(usually 2-3 orcs=1 pot..) then i go to the maze and i kill them like usual, then i go back to the main room that same orc hurts bad either we are VERY unlucky or its just a bad to the bone orc =)

Lol superstition or not

I think that that orc is blessed by def god. Its kinda weird cos it would be a long run for it :?. It would make much more sense it gets a bless from att god instead :twisted:

Well, a slong as the monster is not 'unkillable' even if it is a bug (inheriting some stats from a previous life) it adds to the diversity.

Before you tried to kill them again did you get any coordination or pphys lvls? Because after a certain lvl of phys and/or coord trolls become harder to kill and so do ogres.

I have no idea if i got any phy or coo betwen the first and the second time.

And I cant say that I have noticed any diff in how hard it is to kill trolls or ogres either.

Anyway I think its kinda funny that diffrent fem orcs is diffrent hard to kill it would be cool if that was true to all monsters :twisted:

Mantis, its only one fem orc getting harder...and its hard for all phys and coord lvls. I think its a bug and it does kill people...it left me with 2 hp once and I know some guy died cuz of it. If I want to train near attack god I have to do one fem orc with serp and the other barehanded...If I would do the one uber orc (not higher def btw) then it takes me a lot of misses. Last time I counted...I missed 24 times with serp and in that time I hit it 3 times. Thats just not right!

So if I wouldnt be so paranoid to take my serp with me all the time...then that orc would be unkillable for me, especially when i would be on my last pot!