Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SolarStar

pk related

1) you can pvp with your guildies without kicking them out of the guild in some pk areas. make a suggestiong.

2) magic immunity works not for Life Drain. (which is only an advantage to mages since the spell costs 20 mana and is never used in normal pk!)

maybe make a poll so ppl can vote. idk how to do it.

Edited by SolarStar

first suggestion is pretty nice, even though there is no real base for it, since you can pvp with guildies already, and kicking someone out/accepting back takes 10 seconds.

I don't see the point for the second suggestion too. LD is used to train magic up sometimes. Besides, LD has a much better alternative - restoration.

its good that you see my point. ppl use lifedrain to level magic and then never use it again. should we change that ?

Besides, that would solve the problem of ppl beeing invulnerable with magic immunity.

Edited by SolarStar

I dont think this is possible. You have to give me a proof. I would believe it if you say 20-40. Its a nice addition to the ring of damage. But it sounds not like as if ppl would use it all the time. Imagine you need 20 mana for that. You need to have a good reason to mana drain someone. :pirate:

Edited by SolarStar

Mana drain is also buggy. Once people reach lvl 36ish magic, they start ping-ponging MD up to at least mag 50.

There are lots of bugs in Magic skill that need attention. But I don't think anyone is going to revise them anytime soon.

I like it that you can pvp with your own guildies.

Not to sure about life drain thing, what happens if people can life drain huge numbers.