Eternal Lands Official Forums
petkok

Locked character

It was really long time ago, i think 1/2 year ago what that happend. i know it becouse i had a little chat with you just after that happend and you tell me i am locked. This game really miss me so i would be glad to play my old character again. This will not happend again becouse it was for the first and last time too.

Yes, it was 5 months ago, however you still have not mentioned what you did. I'll ask once more: What do you believe is the reason you were locked?

Edited by asgnny

Ahh sorry i translate that wrong. I am still bad in english as you can see :(

I was banned for botting, wasnt i? (i broke rule 5 and rule 21 aswell) I feel bad about it, and i am really sorry.

Tell me what i will have to do to unlock my character please

Edited by petkok

Yes, rules 5 and 21 (cheating, and more specifically macroing). The items you harvested while macroing are ill-gotten, and the levels earned while you macroed are also ill-gotten. As such, petkok will remain locked.

You can continue with the other character you've made since your lock (petkok1).

Is there any possibility to unlock Petkok, with some conditions of course ?

Something like: all items will be removed, harvest level set to 0 and reset characters PP

I just dont want to start over :D

Edited by petkok

There is no such thing as a partial stats wipe, or partial reset, or only resetting pp's.

Considering that your two most advanced levels are harvest and alchemy, which are majorly bloated compared to the rest of your stats, and your inventory is chock full of alchemy supplies from your macro, the only way you would get this character back would be with a complete wipe, both inventory and stats/pp's.

You really should have given some thought to the consequences before you decided macroing was such a great idea. :P