Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Get_O_SupaSta

Ehh help i really need it!

Ok, a while ago i used to have this character named ramza. it took forever for him to make him as good as he was...he took up alot of my time. for somereason i quit playing the game for 1 year or so..i forgot the pass and really need it back.there used to be a rule to pay 5$ to get the pass back and i'm willing to do that..i dont know if they still have that rule. but i desperately wishing they do. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help..it would put TONS of joy in my life! :P:P:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I see a lot of issues with ramza being shared and multiple people claiming ownership.

We don't do password retrievals to get around that.

the character is really mine who ever is trying to take it is lying...i have a question...why dont u guys do password recoveries??

We do, but proof is needed that it is the persons character and that it hasn't been shared or used by others.

As to why it's so hard:

1. People try to use this to steal Characters

2. People sell the chars and then try to get them back

3. People share their char, and then someone else changes the password (but that means it's no longer the original owners, See Rule #4)

4. People giving their char away and then changing their mind

5. People selling their char and then claiming it was hacked or stolen

... the list goes on

FYI, I think the record is 8 or 10 people all claiming to own a specific char (and the logs showed it also).

Well, im not lying and i do have proof i used to be in the guild iron but before i lost the pass i switched to *co* for some buisness then i was going to swtich back...if you want proof.. ask Pinkroses, raz or any of the members that are still in there from a year ago or so

And I know of at least 3 other people who can claim that character according to it's logs and have *proof*, and I'm pretty sure it's at least 2 of them who made the levels on it.

So no, password retrievals are not done for shared characters.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this