Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

Horses

im pretty sure someone using speed hax travels alot faster than someone on a horse

I like the idea of the stable, but I don't like the price for the weekly fee. Perhaps making the horse cost a lot more and the cost of maintaining it go down a lot more. I like the idea of it turning into a whistle when in teh stable or when you get off it. I really think just making the horse a one time, expensive buy would work well, and keeping a low maintenance fee would let a lot of gc exit the game.

btw did the speed of horse get removed? I think this defeats the purpose for the horse, and makes it almost not worth all that gc it takes to keep it alive now ^^'

btw did the speed of horse get removed? I think this defeats the purpose for the horse, and makes it almost not worth all that gc it takes to keep it alive now ^^'

To my understanding, the speed has been removed, but so has the requirement to feed it creature food.

AFAIK this change has something to do with a want to increase Horse Whistle sales at the EL shop (correct me if i'm wrong)... doesn't really make sense to me... removing the requirement for food makes the 'product' more attractive, but removing the speed makes it less attractive... making the product little or no different from before the changes :) ...i don't see how it would increase sales.