Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Get_O_SupaSta

Why did i get banned? Help!

Me and my friends were at my house then all the sudden we were banned by aislinn. I dont know why this happened and i would like to be unbanned. the player that got banne were Get_O_Supasta,XcameronX,bloodydad. Please help

Illegal multiplay, breaking rule 5.

Tell me about you and your friends, and what character(s) you played before.

Also XcameronX is on a no-alts, no sharing, no trading same IP restriction since he's been in trouble for illegal multiplaying before.

Well i am Get_O_supasta. my brother is bloodydad and my friend is XcameronX. my Friend comes over to my house and plays el. Im posting for me and both of them...my friend cant post for him seld cuz he doesnt have a comp at his house.

A few posts up bloodydad was your friend.

Interesting logs for xcameronx to not have a computer at his house. He sure plays a lot considering that...

So let me get this straight:

They have you, the guy who hasn't played for ages (since ramza) until tonight post, although bloodydad and xcameronx have enough login time together (i would have thought they were the brothers if anybody considering their IP logs) for any two pr0's.

And you managed to first off remember asgnny the mod to pm, even though it was me who locked you.

Oh, and a question for xcameronx: Where else do you play then if not at home? I see regular playing on several IP's for that character. And interestingly, seems bloodydad plays there too :)

ya i was in a hurry to post so i just said "friends". I forgot to mention in the last post that XcameronX is shared between 2 people my friend and my friends cousin. me and my borther stopped playing for a while then we started to play again.

Illegal multiplay, breaking rule 5.

Tell me about you and your friends, and what character(s) you played before.

Also XcameronX is on a no-alts, no sharing, no trading same IP restriction since he's been in trouble for illegal multiplaying before.

ya i was in a hurry to post so i just said "friends". I forgot to mention in the last post that XcameronX is shared between 2 people my friend and my friends cousin. me and my borther stopped playing for a while then we started to play again.

xCameronx lives right next to me and his cousin has the pass to his guy and his cousin was the owner of static,friction, and frehor . so thats the reason why xCameronx has a bad reputation. will we be unbanned? :P