Eternal Lands Official Forums
Elf_Ninja

Rostogol idea...

Ok so I had to at least post this to get it out of my head lol. Here's my idea:

What if when a player(with a rosto) was killed by another player(or possibly monster but less inclined to that) the rosto stone had a random chance of dropping 1-3 platinum coins?

I thought at first gold coins like 500-2k but I'm more interested in the platinum coins as they are not used much if at all in the game and they don't as of yet have a set value since the NPC sells high and buys low like an item rather then a currency. I didn't think the prize should be to high as it would be abused if the reward was to great.

The main reason I though of this was to possibly encourage some pk even though I don't pk myself I might be more inclined if I had a chance at getting something, and since most people visiting pk maps are all decked out in the best gear but also use a rosto there is no motivation to kill them for me as the only reward would be a minor amount of XP as compared to monster/animal training.

Anyways it's out there now thoughts? ideas? Rip er up :) I won't be offended just had to get it out there. Hopefully leads to more bricks for Ent.

Doesn't anyone ever use the arenas? There's still the risk of getting PK'd by someone a lot higher than you/with many summons.

In any case, I'd like to see an idea like this... Rostogol prices are absolutely crazy these days. Gosh, even I remember the days when 16k was a cheap deal, 17k was common, and 18k was a little on the pricey side. Now it's more like, 19k is minimum.

edit: That's inflation. Can we get an increase in the gc/hour from stuff to compensate, Entropy? :pickaxe:

Edited by Aphistolas