Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tokie

Red goes Brown

An open letter to all GM's in Eternal Lands ;

As most of you already know,I am back from my 30 day Ban. Many of you took it upon yourselves to throw a Red tag on Poundin' You (#nU) Guild while I was away...which was a very un-wise move. Most people in EL know I am a fair Man,and I do not rush into a decision without thinking hard about it first. But. As I now see the wrecklessness in which many of you threw Red at us in my absence, I am now letting all of you know about the "New Policy" in my Guild.

It's called " The Revolving Door Policy " and it goes into effect in 7 days from today.

It works like this :

(1) Each and every Guild that has us Red tagged will be Brown tagged in return. For life. No exceptions.

(2) Anyone who has a "BeeF" with anyone we have Brown tagged,will be invited to join us,(on a part-time basis) and may go and BoD or BRoD anyone we have Brown tagged,at their leisure.

(3) You cannot say that you were not warned.

We have 3 colors in #nU Guild:

Green = Mutual Allied.

Default = Leave us alone,we leave you alone.

Brown = Enemy.

Tokie

General Manager of Poundin' You Guild ( #nU Guild )

02-01-09

Go tokie!

(just a game m8, dont get too caught up in the moment)

games are for fun also, and it is not possible to be friends with everyone!

and dont take tag colours too seriously, (some of my best friends are red tagged ................(Looter you know it!!!!! :D)

See you in KF, i really hope you or any of your members don't wear a red cape :P:D (never ever saw a #nU member in pk, i don't see why you brown tag with not backing it up? :)

lol, no one with half a brain will join your guild temporarily to BRoD, because the leaders of the guild that gets BRoD'ed, if they have half a brain, when they see the BRoD'er back in their normal guild the next day, would goto war with their normal guild too. (i certainly would if i was in their situation.)

I dont really see the point in your what your saying... you're starting BRoD wars over red-taggings? lol :bow_arrow:

lol, no one with half a brain will join your guild temporarily to BRoD

You almost sound like an expert on people with half a brain there, korrode...careful with your wording..you'd be surprised what some people will do in EL.

I've been playing EL for over 2 years, my experiences with people who have half a brain is extensive :P

EDIT: heh, that said, your point is taken :)

Edited by Korrode