Strong beast.

One head: poison attack

One head: fire attack (also ranged)

One head: normal attack

Perk: There is no fork.

3 Headed Black Hydra:

Very strong beast.

One head: acid attack (also ranged) percentage chance of melting armour / extra damage. (like poison.)

3 headed White Hydra:

Extremely strong beast.

One head: freezing breath (also ranged) freezes person to spot, no possible actions allowed.

Well, it's a mildly interesting idea, but you're proposing a single creature with 3 different (simultaneous?) attacks, of different types...?

EL doesn't currently support anything like this.

Well, it's a mildly interesting idea, but you're proposing a single creature with 3 different (simultaneous?) attacks, of different types...?

EL doesn't currently support anything like this.

In a word, yes. If thats not currently possible. Then perhaps a rotating attack.

Normal, poison, special or random attack.

Normal 70%

Poison 20%

Special 10%

The idea of the ranging attacks is too give this creature an ability to strike back rangers in the game.

Why another super-power beast? Why hydras? Why not something like Cerberus hound? Sort like chimeran cat :) Multi-headed best acting like two or three opponents at a time. 1vs1 it's like you're facing three of them, 2vs1 two heads focus on weaker attacker, 3vs1 and so on, each head attacks the weakest attackers.

Ad Diablo 2: cast Mana shield, Thunderstorm and have Frozen orb on left mouse and Firewall on right mouse :P

Don't be silly. Make it in the style of the old "Dungeons & Dragons" cartoon. Tiamet was the dragon's name. red body, black dragon head, red dragon head, white dragon head. I think that is right anyways. It has been ages since I have seen it. Maybe we could all google it and find a bittorent or youtube of it. Just one new dragon is way more than enough. The only things it would drop would be gc....or maybe it should drop one of each color scale.

Guest Trojan_Knight

I think hydra's good idea. We already have statues of them.. But no creatures of them to kill? Hmm.. I like this idea.. But i also still awaiting on the unicorn to be attackable :P