Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Epic

Topic - me and the guild I possess.

New Year, flip over a page, new start.

Over the past year, I've really gone berserk.. quite badly.. ok maybe very badly, at some points.

So, let's say for the New Year, some people have asked that I play more again - Yes, I think they're crazy too for all these 'yet-another-chances'.

I do log in a little more right now, as soon as Hermit appears back online, it's likely I'll actually play some again too.

During the time I'll play, I don't expect myself to be online as much as I used to.. but you never know of course, I am going to try and forget former grudges I held.. revenges I felt that had to be taken.. And will try to just start over clean and be more kind.. more myself.. and not the horrible person I can turn into when I lose it.

I will also reset any alliances, enemies from the guild of Epic. Aswell as that I will remove any friendly and enemy color from your tags. Please do the same to Epic, if you have the guild on friendly or enemy. And let's see how things go and how we have to re-color eachothers tags.

If you so wish, you can pm me about it to keep the tag friendly. Or if you're an enemy, you can just pm me and say to leave it red. But think about it for a moment.

At the same time, I may just aswell make a "formal announcement" (yada yada ...) that Epic is open for people to join.

It will be open for anyone to join, if you are mad enough to join Hermit and myself. I won't really look at your levels, just be fun in the guild and enjoy your time with Nooba Hermit and Nooba me. :P And stick around for a little while daily and enjoy yourself with us.

Oh and if you do dare join, I promise you to fulfill my duty as guild master well to look after you. Epics never stand alone!

Umm well, I think that was it..

-Gohan, GM of Epic o7

hehehe I guess this means you're "officially" back?

Damn, I was hoping to overtake your post count so I can get a "higher rank" in the top 20 posters :)

Welcome back and good luck with Epic

Hide those EMEs from mo :)

Edited by MagpieLee

For now I'm just chatting, if Hermit actually gets on, I will play, I get bored without that guy being a clown that amuses me. :lurker:

And lol, I'm top 20 posters? Oo

EME hiding is a little late, Molime already knows, I built a defensive wall with the thousands of wooden branches and logs in my storage. Oo

-Gohan

Edit: Wow, I really am a spamass. :x 9,000 posts to go for Entropy. ;o

Edited by Gohan

We got our forum and website back up... well, it was always up, we just renewed some texts, cleaned the forum, stuff like that.

It can be used to drop us alliance requests, complaints/compliments, to say hi, blablabla.

Epic website.

Most important, don't forget to check out our pr0 song at the guild info. xD

-Gohan

Edit: Thanks to Labrat for hosting, of course.

Edited by Gohan

We got our forum and website back up... well, it was always up, we just renewed some texts, cleaned the forum, stuff like that.

It can be used to drop us alliance requests, complaints/compliments, to say hi, blablabla.

Epic website.

Most important, don't forget to check out our pr0 song at the guild info. xD

-Gohan

Edit: Thanks to Labrat for hosting, of course.

yeah its cool dude but can we change it to this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikA1BgZ4b3Y