Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
skodarap

Medallion of Life with Gelatines bones perk bug

Well, I have gelatine bones perk, and after removing medallion of life, the red number that appears on character is 35, but the actual material points removed is 30, and after repeating that for few times, and healing in meanwhile, i got up to this:

bug.jpg

As you can see the Material points above the head is 110/130, and in the health bar below it says 125.

The numbers above head go back to normal (become same as in the health bar) after changing maps.

Edit: I'm using new, 1.8.0 client

Edit 2: I tried it again, and this time it I brought it all the way down to 0 and health bar above the head just disappeared while the health bar in the bottom of the screen was on 100.

Edited by skodarap

It is normal, with gelatin bone perks you will get +5 damage on every damage you have!

So when you take of MOL you are losing 30 hp, + 5 from gelatin bone perk that is 35.

Edit: This works with COL too.

Edited by Troger

Yes, I do agree that would be normal, but it just happens that it doesn't give that +5 extra damage, it only appears in the health bar above the head, while it actually does remove only 30 points (as you can see in the bar below between food and EMU)...that is what i was reporting as a bug.

And also, done one more test with couple more people, and it appears that my health appeared to them lower than it actually was.

I noticed the same with several wearable items which increase HP, but after mapchange the healthbar is shown correct, also within the stats window the HP are shown correct all the time,

so the server sends a additional 5 HP damage-event when removing such items, even if it is no "hit".

Items checked

Dragonblade

CoL

MoL

It looks like the bug with BPs and the health bar. So you maybe have lower hp than the bar shows.