Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alobar

The Lancers are recruiting

Guest alobar

The lancers are recruiting.We reorganize the guild, while being at the forsteps of a new server,so we need new members.We are a small group of polite kind players that like to help others and have a good time.

We value modesty,honesty and a kind heart more than your stats.If you like to join and you think The Lancers is the right guild for you visit our website and forums at http://home.online.no/~alobar/index.cfm or pm any lancer in game.

Thx,

alobar.

To answer your question: Check out the Code of Honor on the site. We have seven members now but we hope to get more once we start (for real) on the new server.

We had a few leader changes lately because of the server switch and leaders being to busy in real life.

New members will be welcomed to The Lancers.

Yes Kayuo left for real life reasons (I think) and why did Jinxx leave?

Guest alobar

You have to ask jinxx about that aerowind.We consider jinxx still as a friend of the guild and i hope he feels the same.

As to how many members we have, is me,bolanlongpants,bolanshortpants,bolanlosthispants,bolanwithoutpants,bolanminiskirt,bolansocksandpants and bolansummershorts..just jking.Bolan is one of the nicest persons i have met in EL.

me,bolanlongpants,bolanshortpants,bolanlosthispants,bolanwithoutpants,bolanminiskirt,bolansocksandpants and bolansummershorts

Dont forget about ale bar, oldbear, oddboar, silver,gold and titbar, hellobard and halobeard.

Jinxx rejoined the guild yesterday. :)

NI

Yes Kayuo left for real life reasons (I think) and why did Jinxx leave?

Yea u can say i left for real life reasons cause I moved from west coast to east coast. No more Cali now Virginia <Flordia in a year and a half (hopefully)> Just thought i'd drop by or sumthin lol 8) :wink: