Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
free_bird

Can i get unbaned

Good Afternoon Aislinn and moderator staff Of Eternal lands

Im wondering if I can get unbanned as you recall I was baned for reasons i dont wish to discuss any more because they do not belong in Eternal lands or nearher do they belong in the comunity and acording to the rules i should not have wasted moderator time with my own disputes. any ways i am posting to see if i can get Free_bird unbaned because he is my main charecter and i like him and i think it has bean around a month Now IIRC ? well thank you for considerations i will check this post again today too see the status and also i havent bean causing trouble or trying to recreate them in that time because i didnt want to furtherget in to trouble, and im not holding a grudge against any one i just wana play and level up.

Sincierly Free_Bird :):icon4:

To expand on Ghrae's post:

Nubynoob/free_bird/whatever_new_name is already banned ingame and rest assured that every attempt to circumvent that ban by getting a new IP WILL be handled as soon as we get wind of it. If I see one more forum post even hinting at these issues from nubynoob/free_bird/whatever_new_name the IPs will be banned here too.

Paulb needs to use #ignore and stop provoking. Anymore on this issue either ingame or in forums other than a one-liner #abuse report stating: "nubynoob is back on xyz character name and I have put him on #ignore after he tried pming me" will also result in a ban. If I see either of you pull out logs showing another conversation/fight/pissing match, you will be banned as well. Stop provoking him and stop responding and egging him on.

Feel free to delete my post.

Well as you see i havent Brought in ingame player names exept my own in to this post and didnt try to do any thing so far and i didnt do anything from the time i got banned have i? im just here to ask for an unban and acording to the rules you can get unbaned. Please read my post as you see i havent said anything about relating to a person that i do not wish his name to be discussed because i have bean not to any more

You might actually want to read that policy. The one month is for first time offenders who do nothing wrong during that one month.

Not only is this your 4th or 5th time AT LEAST, but you kept making new characters and hopping on new IP's to circumvent your ban to further harass said person. Not to mention my admin logs are full of you and all your alts.

So no.

How can i get new ips and you dont have any prouf of me going in to game and being a trouble maker after i get banned and i only bean banned once before on free bird i dont have a ip that changes every day as you know

This applies to all of your characters. You don't get to make new ones then have a clean slate.

I have server logs as proof.

No.