Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenod

Dungeon in PK map

How about putting a PK dungeon accessed from Ruins of Tirnym? I think it would help promote people going to other PK maps besides KF.

And also if guilds wanted to hold their own competitions, they could have the person to kill at the end of the dungeon. People along the way, in narrow corridors...they could summon things.

It would give a new dimension to Pk'ing and be atmospheric as well. Could even open up some roleplaying possibilities for high level players who are into that.

we can make a dungeon in tirnym however...no one goes in Tirnym because it is Pk though....the only pk map that people actually go to is Kilarn field, so maybe we should just fix all the pk maps so that they are like KF with the forts and such? what can we do about this problem?

I don't know if you were talking to me or Learner. But I'll give my thoughts :P

I wouldn't put forts in every pk map, because that would just make them all so similar that it would become a "which map is the most convenient?" Which would be KF, because of Molgor being so close. Which is (among there being forts) the reason people tend to go to KF.

I suggest adding some walls beside the tents that border the eastern mountains....then adding some tents/walls along the south-western coast/ as mini camps. But for a kick...put a dungeon that leads from camp to camp (Pk of course). It can just be a passageway, not have to be a full-fledged dungeon. I think that would draw people to Tirnym.

Also on a side note....Make ships in all PK maps to link ONLY to other PK maps. That would be cool....Chasing a player from one side of the continent to the other to kill him :P