Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ludviq

my char!

1. http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

2, Yes you should know, however we see no indication you understand the rules, and no indication the rest of you do either. Unless we hear from all of you and we see a clear understanding from all of you that you ALL understand ALL of the rules, especially rule 5, there will be no unlocks even after a month.

why not ???? :_(

and my friend doesnt have PC so he asked me to play for him and how about my friend peto he why he get baned he dont break ther rules

well hes PC is broken and he say it cant be repair because he have some s*it in it

and he say when he have a new PC i dont have to play for his char

can u pls unban it i wont do anything against rules no more pls pls pls unban ;/

No. You obviously have no idea what the rules say and mean. You also have not listened to the moderators who have tried to explain MANY times and help you.

Before your lock, still in game, I already referred you to the topic about the bans policy. I also told you to ask after the month mentioned there is over. You're not making it any better for yourself this way, and not exactly showing you can read and understand (or get some help translating for) the rules!